FileCat premium

Blues Company - Take The Stage (2020) [Modern Electric Blues]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

Texas, Chicago, Modern and Others
Mike1985
Uploader

Blues Company - Take The Stage (2020) [Modern Electric Blues]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 04 Dec 2020, 13:30

Artist: Blues Company
Album: Take The Stage
Genre: Modern Electric Blues
Label: New Moon Music
Released: 2020
Quality: FLAC (tracks+.cue)
Tracklist:
  1. Till The Lights Go Out (5:21)
  2. My Guitar And Me (5:08)
  3. The Blues Been Good To Me (4:27)
  4. If I Only Could (5:07)
  5. Let's Work Together (4:59)
  6. Move To The Groove (4:25)
  7. Brother, Where Are You (4:32)
  8. Riot In Cell Block No. 9 (5:55)
  9. Black Night (7:29)
  10. Walking Blues (7:00)
  11. Red Blood (6:03)
  12. Big Legged Woman (4:44)
  13. Almost (6:48)
  14. Hideaway / Peter Gunn (8:03)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Take The Stage was recorded at the Bowers & Wilkins Rhythm'n'Blues Festival in Halle, East Westphalia. At the start was the XXL line-up of the Osnabrück formation around band leader Todor 'Tosho' Todorovic.

When asked about studio vs. Live album Todor 'Tosho Todorovic' expresses his more than 40 years of stage experience: If we as a blues company have the choice between a live or studio album, we will always choose a live album, as our music lives from the interaction of the band members with one another . The Blues Company is first and foremost a live band. The stage is our living room. Live recordings have more energy, are authentic and unadulterated and document the musical condition of the band on this special evening.

And then there are those 'magic moments'. There are moments and entire concerts that make you float on cloud nine. The stage sound sounds fantastic. The audience motivates you to perform at your best. The band grooves without end. If a live record is also recorded, you are the happiest person on earth. There were some of those magical moments at that gig in Halle.

Return to “Blues (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”