FileCat premium

VA - Sing Me Back Home: The Music Of Merle Haggard (Live) (2020) [Country]; FLAC (tracks)

Country, Bluegrass
CountryBlues

VA - Sing Me Back Home: The Music Of Merle Haggard (Live) (2020) [Country]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby CountryBlues » 14 Dec 2020, 11:08

Artist: VA
Album: Sing Me Back Home: The Music Of Merle Haggard (Live)
Genre: Country
Label: Blackbird Production Partners
Released: 2020
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Ben Haggard - What Am I Gonna Do (With The Rest Of My Life) (Live)
  2. Ben Haggard;Aaron Lewis - Heaven Was A Drink Of Wine (Live)
  3. Tanya Tucker - The Farmer's Daughter (Live)
  4. Bobby Bare - I'm A Lonesome Fugitive (Live)
  5. Connie Smith - That's The Way Love Goes (Live)
  6. John Anderson - Big City (Live)
  7. Toby Keith - Carolyn/Daddy Frank (Live)
  8. Buddy Miller - Don't Give Up On Me (Live)
  9. Jake Owen, Chris Janson - Footlights (Live)
  10. Lucinda Williams - Going Where The Lonely Go (Live)
  11. Jamey Johnson - Kern River (Live)
  12. Alabama - Silver Wings (Live)
  13. Hank Williams Jr. - I Think I'll Just Stay Here And Drink (Live)
  14. Loretta Lynn - Today I Started Loving You Again (Live)
  15. Lynyrd Skynyrd - Honky Tonk Night Time Man (Live)
  16. The Avett Brothers - Mama Tried (Live)
  17. John Mellencamp - White Line Fever (Live)
  18. Kacey Musgraves - Rainbow Stew (Live)
  19. Ronnie Dunn - It's All In The Movies (Live)
  20. Billy F Gibbons - The Bottle Let Me Down (Live)
  21. Billy F Gibbons, Warren Haynes - Workin' Man Blues (Live)
  22. Dierks Bentley - If We Make It Through December (Live)
  23. Sheryl Crow - Natural High (Live)
  24. Miranda Lambert - Misery And Gin (Live)
  25. Willie Nelson, Kenny Chesney - Pancho And Lefty (Live)
  26. Keith Richards - Sing Me Back Home (Live)
  27. Willie Nelson, Keith Richards - Reasons To Quit (Live)
  28. Willie Nelson, Toby Keith - Ramblin' Fever (Live)
  29. Dierks Bentley, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Willie Nelson, Miranda Lambert, Loretta Lynn, Lucinda Williams, Toby Keith, Alabama, John Anderson, Tanya Tucker, Connie Smith, Jamey Johnson, Jake Owen, Hank Williams Jr., Keith Richards, Buddy Miller, The Avett Brothers, Kacey Musgraves - Okie From Muskogee (Live)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Sing Me Back Home: The Music Of Merle Haggard captures the most iconic moments from a one night-only concert event honoring Merle Haggard and his music on what would have been his 80th birthday. This one-hour program is packed with captivating live performances, never before seeninterviews and exclusive behind-the-scenes footage with some of music's biggest superstars.

Featuring 29 performances from artists including Alabama, Ben Haggard, Billy F Gibbons, Bobby Bare, Buddy Miller, Chris Janson, Connie Smith, Dierks Bentley, Hank Williams Jr., Jake Owen, Jamey Johnson, John Anderson, John Mellencamp, Kacey Musgraves, Keith Richards, Kenny Chesney, Aaron Lewis, Loretta Lynn, Lucinda Williams, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Miranda Lambert, Rodney Crowell, Ronnie Dunn, Sheryl Crow, Tanya Tucker, The Avett Brothers, Toby Keith, Warren Haynes, and Willie Nelson.

Highlights on the Sing Me Back Home: The Music of Merle Haggard include “Mama Tried” (performed by The Avett Brothers), “If We Make It Through December” (Performed by Dierks Bentley), “Misery and Gin” (Performed by Miranda Lambert), “Ramblin’ Fever” (Performed by Toby Keith and Willie Nelson), a very special performance of “Sing Me Back Home” (performed by Keith Richards), and an all-star ensemble performance of “Okie From Muskogee.”

Sing Me Back Home: The Music of Merle Haggard was created and executive produced by Theresa Haggard, Keith Wortman and Mark Rothbaum. Musical directors include Ben Haggard, Don Was and Buddy Cannon.

Return to “Country, Bluegrass (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”