FileCat premium

Katie Thiroux - Katie Thiroux Live from Caroga Lake, NY (2020) [Vocal Jazz]; FLAC (tracks)

Vocal Jazz
Mike1985
Uploader

Katie Thiroux - Katie Thiroux Live from Caroga Lake, NY (2020) [Vocal Jazz]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 28 Dec 2020, 13:37

Artist: Katie Thiroux
Album: Katie Thiroux Live from Caroga Lake, NY
Genre: Vocal Jazz
Released: 2020
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Just Friends (Live)
  2. One Note Samba (Live)
  3. 3 in 1 (Live)
  4. I Fall in Love Too Easily (Live)
  5. I Want to Be Happy (Live)
  6. Pennies from Heaven (Live)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Jazz bassist and vocalist Katie Thiroux has released a new album called Live from Caroga Lake, NY. Captured during the Caroga Lake Music Festival in August of 2019, the six-song set features Thiroux with her trio including pianist Glenn Zaleski and drummer Matt Witek.

The band performs swinging renditions of jazz standards with each member taking wonderful solos. Thiroux notes that the gig wasn’t perfect – the drumset had no toms and no seat and her “bass du jour” was more “ampy” than she preferred – but the feeling is still great.

“I just loved the energy from the audience and the band that night that I was so thankful it was recorded!” She wrote on Facebook. “The record is mixed in a way that YOU actually feel like you are sitting right in the audience! So – if you are missing live music like I am, this is sure to fill that void!”

Return to “Vocal Jazz (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”