FileCat premium

Dave Goodman Band - Make My Day (2021) [Blues]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

Texas, Chicago, Modern and Others
Mike1985
Uploader

Dave Goodman Band - Make My Day (2021) [Blues]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 23 Jan 2021, 06:11

Artist: Dave Goodman Band
Album: Make My Day
Genre: Blues
Label: Blind Lemon Records
Released: 2021
Quality: FLAC (tracks+.cue)
Tracklist:
  1. She's Gone (5:02)
  2. Take Out Some Insurance (7:21)
  3. Tiger By The Tail / Shadows In My Head (14:38)
  4. Crossroads (5:36)
  5. Goodbye Gary (9:00)
  6. Pride And Joy (6:36)
  7. What Went Wrong (6:56)
  8. Hypnotized (4:48)
  9. Goin' Down (9:43)
  10. Make My Day (4:45)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

The Canadian Dave Goodman, who lives in Germany, is without a doubt one of the best acoustic guitarists in the world. In addition to his incredible skills on the six strings, he is also an accomplished singer with a wonderfully warm and very emotional voice. Countless great records go to his account, but his blues-soaked music only really comes to life live on stage. Due to the Corona crisis, Dave Goodman, like many of his mainly live playing colleagues, was unfortunately slowed down a lot last year. Nevertheless, Dave Goodman insisted on giving so-called streaming concerts together with his colleagues Marc Breitflder (harp, acoustic & amplified), Georg Schroeter (piano & backing vocals) and Martin Röttger (drums), which you could watch live on the internet.Under “Make my Day” (Live Stream Lockdown) one of these concerts will now appear as a CD on Blind Lemon Records. This recorded gig on April 19, 2020 shows a well-rehearsed band with an outstanding band leader. 5 original compositions and 5 cover versions can be found on this visually beautifully designed disc. Anyone who likes mostly acoustic blues (rock) is guaranteed to be enthusiastic about the fiery songs presented. Great cinema from real masters of the blues. You can get the good piece underAnyone who likes mostly acoustic blues (rock) is guaranteed to be enthusiastic about the fiery songs presented. Great cinema from real masters of the blues. You can get the good piece underAnyone who likes mostly acoustic blues (rock) is guaranteed to be enthusiastic about the fiery songs presented. Great cinema from real masters of the blues.
Chris Strieder

Return to “Blues (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”