FileCat premium

Caity Gyorgy Quartet - No Bounds (2021) [Vocal Jazz]; FLAC (tracks)

Vocal Jazz
Mike1985
Uploader

Caity Gyorgy Quartet - No Bounds (2021) [Vocal Jazz]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 23 Jan 2021, 16:43

Artist: Caity Gyorgy Quartet
Album: No Bounds
Genre: Vocal Jazz
Released: 2021
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Postage Due
  2. East of The Sun
  3. I Can't Get Started
  4. A Certain Someone
  5. I Can't Give You Anything But Love
  6. Undefined
  7. Bye Bye Blackbird

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

The record is called No Bounds and features some of Canada’s finest young musicians, including guitarist Jocelyn Gould, bassist Thomas Hainbuch and drummer Jacob Wutzke.

The album is a mix of original tunes and jazz standards, including East of the Sun (and West of the Moon), I Can’t Give You Anything But Love, and Gyorgy’s own previously released song, Postage Due.

“Each track features slick arrangements that keep the listeners on their toes, but never distract from the playful grooves and the cheeky yet heartfelt lyrics of her original songs,” reads the album’s press materials. “As a whole, the album evokes a feeling of excitement, cheerfulness and swing. It is a fun, cohesive and expressive collection of music that is sure to leave the listener feeling energized and uplifted.”

Gyorgy is a Humber College graduate who’s a former participant in Jazzology. In 2018, she was named one of JAZZ.FM91’s Canadian women in jazz you need to know.

Known for singing bebop and swing styles, Gyorgy has performed at venues and festivals across Canada. With the Caity Gyorgy Quartet, she creates modern arrangements of jazz standards and composes original music in the style of standard jazz repertoire of the ’50s and ’60s. Her arrangements and compositions often prominently feature her unique talent for vocal improvisation, setting her apart from other jazz singers.

Before announcing her full-length debut, Gyorgy had released an EP and several standalone singles.

Return to “Vocal Jazz (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”