FileCat premium

Dexter Allen - Keep Moving On (2021) [Modern Electric Blues, Soul]; FLAC (tracks)

Texas, Chicago, Modern and Others
Mike1985
Uploader

Dexter Allen - Keep Moving On (2021) [Modern Electric Blues, Soul]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 13 Apr 2021, 18:37

Artist: Dexter Allen
Album: Keep Moving On
Genre: Modern Electric Blues, Soul
Label: Endless Blues Records
Released: 2021
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Keep Moving On (3:56)
  2. Love Talk (3:49)
  3. Blues Eyed Girl (3:53)
  4. Pack Up My Bags (3:35)
  5. I Just Love That Woman (4:03)
  6. F.A.B.U.L.I.S.T. Woman (4:55)
  7. If I Aint Got You (4:51)
  8. Sleeping In My Bed (4:06)
  9. I Can't Live Without You (5:08)
  10. I Like The Way (4:09)
  11. My Cup Of Tea (4:14)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Mississippi soul and bluesman Dexter Allen is back, with a new album: Keep Moving On. Before his touring was put on hold, Dexter performed his original blues jams everywhere from Eric Clapton's Crossroads Guitar Festival to the Legendary Rhythm & Blues Cruise. But you can’t keep a good bluesman down, and Dexter’s Keep Moving On is a testament to that.

Keep Moving On showcases Dexter’s authentic blues chops. Born in Crystal Springs, Mississippi (home of Robert Johnson), Dexter got his musical start at 12 playing bass with his parents' gospel band. He then toured the world as lead guitarist for Grammy® -winning legend and friend Bobby Rush. Dexter has since stepped out into his own spotlight, building an international following with audience engagement, soulful vocals and passionate, driving guitar inspired by influences like Buddy Guy and Clapton.

Keep Moving On’s title song speaks of everyday struggles and triumphs everyone goes through, and gives hope that things are going to get better if you just keep moving on. Then Love Talk speaks to the love language from a man to a woman he finds attractive. Blues Eyed Girl features Dexter’s world-class wordplay about a man in search of a woman who’s been through trials in her life: a blues-eyed woman of the world.

Return to “Blues (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”