FileCat premium

Little G Weevil - Live Acoustic Session (2021) [Blues / Roots / Americana]; FLAC (tracks)

Texas, Chicago, Modern and Others
Mike1985
Uploader

Little G Weevil - Live Acoustic Session (2021) [Blues / Roots / Americana]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 15 Apr 2021, 14:22

Artist: Little G Weevil
Album: Live Acoustic Session
Genre: Blues / Roots / Americana
Label: Hunnia Records
Released: 2021
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Keep Going (Live)
  2. Real Men Don't Dance (Live)
  3. Braggin' (Live)
  4. When The King Was Told (Live)
  5. Early In The Morning (Live)
  6. Place A Dollar In My Hand (Live)
  7. Sasha Said (Live)
  8. Dad's Story (Live)
  9. Apple Picker (Live)
  10. Casey Jones (Live)
  11. Poor Black Mattie (Live)
  12. Fastest Man (Live)
  13. Going Back South (Live)
  14. On My Way To Memphis (Live)
  15. Back Porch (Live)
  16. She Used To Call Me Sugar (Live)
  17. Roll And Boogie (Live)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Acoustic Guitarist and Blues Singer Little G Weevil has recorded a Live Acoustic Session of Blues classics with Hunnia Records. The session was recorded Live to Stereo DSD 256. You’re going to really enjoy this release.

Little G Weevil is a highly esteemed member of the worldwide blues community. He is the solo winner of the Blues Foundation`s International Blues Challenge in 2013, and has been nominated for USA Blues Music Award, Blues Blast Music Award and USA Independent Blues Award. He released seven internationally acclaimed albums and toured across the globe.

During his travels he shared the stage with legendary musicians such as Johnny Winter, the Neville Brothers, Terry Evans, John Popper, Lee Oskar, Anson Funderburgh and the Rockets with Sam Myers, Denise Lasalle, Otis Taylor, Big Jack Johnson, Lonnie Shields, Lurrie Bell, Willie King, Ian Siegal and many more.

Return to “Blues (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”