FileCat premium

Melody Gardot - Sunset In The Blue (Deluxe Version) (2021) [Vocal Jazz / Soul]; mp3, 320 kbps

Mike1985
Uploader

Melody Gardot - Sunset In The Blue (Deluxe Version) (2021) [Vocal Jazz / Soul]; mp3, 320 kbps

Unread postby Mike1985 » 24 Apr 2021, 17:29

Artist: Melody Gardot
Album: Sunset In The Blue (Deluxe Version)
Genre: Vocal Jazz / Soul
Origin: USA
Released: 2021
Quality: mp3, 320 kbps
Tracklist:
  1. If You Love Me (4:35)
  2. C’est Magnifique (feat. Antonio Zambujo) (4:53)
  3. There Where He Lives In Me (5:49)
  4. Love Song (3:58)
  5. You Won't Forget Me (6:05)
  6. Sunset In The Blue (4:33)
  7. Um Beijo (4:06)
  8. Ninguém, Ninguém (3:38)
  9. From Paris With Love (Single Version) (4:47)
  10. Ave Maria (4:28)
  11. Moon River (3:48)
  12. I Fall In Love Too Easily (3:10)
  13. Little Something (2:42)
  14. From Paris With Love (Acoustic) (4:22)
  15. Love Song (feat. Ibrahim Maalouf) (5:26)
  16. Trav'lin' Light (4:07)
  17. What Is This Thing Called Love (3:27)
  18. C'est Magnifique (Live In Namouche Studios) (feat. Antonio Zambujo) (4:54)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

This Deluxe Edition CD features 5 previously unreleased tracks in addition to the standard release.

A vivid contrast to the original edition, here we find “From Paris with Love” stripped down and acoustically driven. The guitar work of Anthony Wilson takes the lead, in place of Gardot’s 2020 ambitious project with her “Global Digital Orchestra” linked here. “Love Song” no longer boasts the Royal Philharmonic Orchestral in accompaniment, but instead celebrates the traditions of jazz with a guest feature by Ibrahim Maalouf on trumpet. She then briefly tips her hat to her jazz roots in Philadelphia with two titles: “What Is This Thing Called Love”, and Trav’lin’ Light”. The final highlight, a live performance captured during their first meeting: Antonio Zambujo and Melody Gardot singing together on a bare-bones version of C’est Magnifique (Live in Namouche Studios, Lisbon).

“I remember hearing outtakes of my favorite artists and loving these more than the more official tracks. There’s something beautiful about being able to hear what happened in the room without bells and whistles. It’s paying witness to the exploration. I’m happy to share these with people who dig that vibe “ – Gardot

Return to “Jazz (lossy - mp3)”