FileCat premium

Sven Hammond - Sphere (2021) [Funk, Soul]; FLAC (tracks)

Funk, Soul, R&B
Mike1985
Uploader

Sven Hammond - Sphere (2021) [Funk, Soul]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 26 Apr 2021, 15:35

Artist: Sven Hammond
Album: Sphere
Genre: Funk, Soul
Label: Virgin Music Label And Artist Services Benelux
Released: 2021
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Monk's Dream
  2. Locomotive - Doucement (Hittegolf)
  3. Ruby My Dear
  4. Evidence - I'll Never Let Go
  5. Ugly Beauty
  6. Pannonica
  7. Thelonious - Mijn Tempel
  8. Bye Ya
  9. Misterioso - Wat De Dag Brengt
  10. Monk's Point
  11. Green Chimneys - Juffie

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Sven Hammond has been known for rock, soul and blues since its inception in 2006: styles that always sound familiar, but never get boring. Even with 9 released (live) albums to their name, the band continues to innovate and develop.

The band has spent a lot of time in the studio over the past two years, and Sphere is the result. The album includes Monk's Dream, which Sven Hammond released last October in honor of the birthday of jazz legend Thelonious Monk. It's no coincidence that the album Sphere is named after the middle name of the American pianist and composer, because his work and influences are central to the album.

The new single Thelonious - My Temple, in which Sven collaborated with vocalist Gianski is one of the favorites on the album. The Amsterdam-based songwriter already participated in the pop round in 2018, made his debut shortly after and released his EP Red Mij last September. On My Temple, he accompanies Sven Hammond's loose, playful instrumentals with enticing lyrics.

You can also hear new collaborations with young talents from today's hip-hop and soul scene, including Typhoon, Zoë Love Smith, Cheyenne Toney and Akwasi.

Since December 31st, Sven Figee is also the musical director of the Sven Hammond Big Band, which has been expanded considerably for the new NPO 1 Saturday night program Matthijs Gaat Door. As the house band of this new TV show, the Sven Hammond Big Band is the musical thread that runs through the program.

Return to “Funk, Soul, R&B (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”