FileCat premium

Stan West - West Coast Slide (1996) [Modern Electric Blues, Slide Guitar Blues]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

Texas, Chicago, Modern and Others
Mike1985
Uploader

Stan West - West Coast Slide (1996) [Modern Electric Blues, Slide Guitar Blues]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 25 May 2021, 18:09

Artist: Stan West
Album: West Coast Slide
Genre: Modern Electric Blues, Slide Guitar Blues
Label: Res-o-nator Records
Released: 1996
Quality: FLAC (tracks+.cue)
Tracklist:
  1. My Blues
  2. No More
  3. Sellin' Mr. Johnson
  4. Blue Voodoo
  5. Play the Blues
  6. Freedom's Ring
  7. Under My Hood
  8. Rest in My Arms
  9. Red One's for Me
  10. The Stalker
  11. All Finished
  12. My Old Friend
  13. Muddy and Me
  14. Walkin' Round Blues
  15. West Coast Slide

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Personnel:
  • Bass – Rick Frost
  • Drums – Fred Adams
  • Harmonica – Jay Loeffel
  • Lead Guitar – Jeff Ross
  • Rhythm Guitar – Dave Childers
  • Vocals, Slide Guitar – Stan West

By 1960, heavily influenced by Dick Dale, Stan West was playing surf guitar in his band "The Outsiders". Then in late 1963, he heard the Rolling Stones' covers of Muddy Waters and Howlin' Wolf. Stan traced the originators of this music and discovered THE BLUES. Upon his high school graduation in 1964, Stan moved to Hollywood to play the Sunset Strip with his Blues/Rock band "US".
In 1979 started "The Stan West Band" playing a mixture of Country Rock and Blues, the band became quite popular in the L.A. area. In 1983, Stan opened "Stan's Guitar Shop" in Glendora. No longer having to rely on music for his income, Stan committed to play his first love, The Blues, exclusively. Since then, Stan and his band have played many clubs in the L.A. and Orange County areas, always playing the raw and downhome Blues Slide Guitar Style.

Return to “Blues (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”