FileCat premium

EG Kight - The Trio Sessions (2021) [Blues]; FLAC (tracks)

Texas, Chicago, Modern and Others
Mike1985
Uploader

EG Kight - The Trio Sessions (2021) [Blues]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 25 May 2021, 18:58

Artist: EG Kight
Album: The Trio Sessions
Genre: Blues
Released: 2021
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. You Just Don't Get It (3:14)
  2. Evil (4:12)
  3. Burned (4:09)
  4. Come On In My Kitchen (3:32)
  5. You're Drivin' Me Crazy (3:45)
  6. Feelin' A Healin' (4:26)
  7. Tell Me (4:22)
  8. Falling (3:40)
  9. Alone Too Long (4:27)
  10. Hallelujah (4:52)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

It’s pretty hard to forget the first time I met EG Kight because it was the night of my first time going to the W.C. Handy Awards – May 25, 2000. Yep, it was way back before the event ever became known as the Blues Music Awards. On that night a great friendship blossomed into twenty-one years of fond memories – just a few of which include: booking her and her band at many events; cooking for her and her band on a few occasions; and this very special night, which is worthy of sharing – EG Kight Blue Bayou Club – Blues Show Review. So now that I’ve told you about how crazy I am over this lady and her band, let me now tell you about how crazy I am over this new album.

Since 1997, when EG came to us from country music with a blues debut that was appropriately titled “Come Into The Blues”, “The Trio Sessions” is her ninth release in the genre. For the project – guitarist, singer, songwriter and Blues Music Award nominee – EG Kight is joined by two of her long time band mates: Ken Wynn on lead guitar, dobro and background vocals; and Gary Porter on drums, percussion, harmonica and background vocals. Additionally, special guest Sean Williams plays bass on several tracks.

“The Trio Sessions” contains ten tracks and of the seven originals: three are penned by EG; one is a collaboration with Johnny Neel; and three are collaborations with her long time friend and writing partner, Blues Music Award nominee, Tom Horner.
Peter “Blewzzman” Lauro

Return to “Blues (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”