FileCat premium

The Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band - How I Go (Special Edition) (2011) [Blues Rock]; mp3, 320 kbps

Mike1985
Uploader

The Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band - How I Go (Special Edition) (2011) [Blues Rock]; mp3, 320 kbps

Unread postby Mike1985 » 04 May 2016, 15:53

Artist: The Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
Album: How I Go (Special Edition)
Genre: Blues Rock
Origin: USA
Released: 2011
Quality: mp3, 320 kbps
Tracklist:
01. Never Lookin' Back
02. Come On Over
03. Yer Blues
04. Show Me The Way Back Home
05. Cold
06. Oh, Pretty Woman
07. Anywhere The Wind Blows
08. Dark Side Of Love
09. Heat Of The Sun
10. Round And Round
11. The Wire
12. Who's Gonna Catch You Now
13. Backwater Blues
14. Strut
15. Buttlerfly
16. Cryin' Shame
17. Baby The Rain Must Fall

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Kenny Wayne Shepherd's How I Go not only serves as a strong reminder of the chops that caused Guitar World to place him right behind B.B. King and Eric Clapton on their list of blues guitarists, but it's the strongest indication yet of his gifted songwriting talent. The album pairs Kenny's deeply soulful and impassioned takes on classic material like Bessie Smith's "Blackwater Blues," Albert King's "Oh, Pretty Woman" and The Beatles "Yer Blues" alongside the strongest writing and co-writing of his career thus far.

The hard-rocking, blues-based, guitar-driven album sounds young, it sounds fresh. Yet it has that distinctive energy and vibe drawn from the deep heritage of the genre. Kenny Wayne Shepherd is growing as a songwriter, musician and producer. Which isn't to say he's not proud of his past. "I don't have any regrets, other than maybe a couple of outfits that I wore on stage," he laughs.

Last year's Live in Chicago! captured epic performances from Kenny and an assemblage of living legends in the blues world. Kenny's incredible presence and perpetually giving performances, designed to get every person in the room on their feet and to leave them smiling, are all of the evidence one needs to determine that he'll continue to do this for decades to come - just like his heroes.

Return to “Blues (lossy - mp3)”