FileCat premium

Javier Botella - It Never Was You (2021) [Vocal Jazz]; FLAC (tracks)

Vocal Jazz
Mike1985
Uploader

Javier Botella - It Never Was You (2021) [Vocal Jazz]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 26 May 2021, 16:56

Artist: Javier Botella
Album: It Never Was You
Genre: Vocal Jazz
Label: Actúa Music Entertainment
Released: 2021
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. They Cant Take That Away
  2. But Not for Me
  3. It Never Was You
  4. I've Got You Under My Skin
  5. I Concentrate on You
  6. My Ship
  7. So in Love
  8. Every Time We Say Goodbye
  9. Love is Here to Stay
  10. Summertime
  11. Lost in the Stars
  12. Love Walked In

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Javier Botella , known as the Spanish crooner , is a scenic animal, a charismatic performer who gives off swing and feeling on all four sides. From a very young age he absorbed the slow rhythms of jazz and, since then, they have not stopped accompanying him. Javier was always very clear that he wanted to dedicate himself to singing, but he preferred to wait for the right moment while acquiring other vital experiences working in other professional fields and soaking up various musical influences. At the same time, he continued to train vocally and paid attention to the great masters of North American jazz, who have been his great references.

Javier Botella usually sings at night, dressed in black, wasting elegance and blending in with that moment of the day when we want to relax and enjoy ourselves, but also when we stop to reflect and remember the rest of the day, and by extension, the rest of our own life. The nocturnal environment, with its lights and shadows and its magical and special atmosphere, generates an introspective bond within us that lends itself to revealing secrets and making confessions. When this slit through which the past slides into our memory opens, it is when emotion floods us and we feel more naked and vulnerable. Intoxicated by this nostalgic energy and by his memories of fragility, Javier uncovers his soul and his voice to surrender to the truth that the most sincere lyrics and the most accurate chords exude. And he does so convinced, passionate and dedicated to the cause. He connects with the public and with the purity of the music, making the songs his own with a style and delicacy that are born from the experience and the deepest feeling of his being.

Return to “Vocal Jazz (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”