FileCat premium

Sara Fattoretto - Limpida (2021) [Vocal Jazz]; FLAC (tracks)

Vocal Jazz
Mike1985
Uploader

Sara Fattoretto - Limpida (2021) [Vocal Jazz]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 27 May 2021, 05:19

Artist: Sara Fattoretto
Album: Limpida
Genre: Vocal Jazz
Label: Maieutica Dischi
Released: 2021
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Mutevole
  2. Conto Tre
  3. Una musica nuova
  4. Limpida
  5. Non sei tu
  6. Caffè
  7. In controtempo
  8. Cara saudade
  9. Zenzero
  10. Un tono da te

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Written jointly with Alberto Zuanon, the Ep contains 10 songs inspired by the seasons, metaphorical and otherwise (Conto tre), to change (Mutevole, Una musica nuova, In controtempo), and to life itself, to beauty and happiness. (Clear). There is also a song born as an instrumental, to which the words (Caffè) were added only at a later time, and a ballad that takes the form of the jazz standards of the American repertoire (Non sei tu).

“Limpida is an invitation to transparency, in music and in life - commented Sara - It is a record that was born in a particularly stormy moment of my existence and traces the stages of a journey of personal rediscovery and trust. I felt the urge to write my pieces, telling a bit of my story, and I tried to do it with a simple musical language, stripped of stylistic genres and clichés. Clear means allowing yourself to be yourself, also loving your own imperfections and fragility ".

Sara's voice, refined and intense, stands out against the sound of a jazz system, where the piano and winds are the masters, winking now to bossa nova, now to overseas soul.

Return to “Vocal Jazz (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”