FileCat premium

Blackfoot Gypsies - To the Top (2017) [Blues Rock / Americana]; FLAC (tracks)

Blues Rock
Mike1985
Uploader

Blackfoot Gypsies - To the Top (2017) [Blues Rock / Americana]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 05 Jun 2021, 11:11

Artist: Blackfoot Gypsies
Album: To the Top
Genre: Blues Rock / Americana
Label: Plowboy Records
Released: 2017
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. I'm so Blue
  2. Everybody's Watching
  3. Promise to Keep
  4. Potatoes and Whiskey
  5. I Had a Vision
  6. Back to New Orleans
  7. Lying Through Your Teeth
  8. Velvet Low Down Blues
  9. I Wanna Be Famous
  10. Woman Woman
  11. She Was Mine
  12. I've Got the Blues
  13. Warning
  14. Gypsy Queen
  15. Why Should I Try

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

The Blackfoot Gypsies have created a place that dreamers, night flyers, and adventure seekers can gather and embrace the triumphant harmony of spirit and music made by humans, for humans. With 4 years, 4 releases, and countless miles under their belt as a 2 piece band, Zack Murphy and Matthew Paige have called on fellow brethren Dylan Whitlow (bass) and Ollie Dogg (harmonica) to join forces and help expand their already wide spectrum of American music. The release of the band's second full length LP, Handle It, serves as the debut of The Blackfoot Gypsies as a fullforce four piece band.

Infusing the honest roots of blues and the deep secrets of real country music, The Blackfoot Gypsies create a rock 'n' roll pace and angst that keep your heart alive, all while pounding to a true Nashville beat. The swirling vortex of their records and live show welcome you into a world where linking arms with friends and strangers keeps your head far above the clouds. In a world where all too often "music" is made simply to keep the masses happy, the Gypsies make music you can believe in, not just fall for.

Return to “Blues Rock (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”