FileCat premium

Muddy Waters - Folk Singer (1964/2018) [Chicago Blues, Delta Blues]; mp3, 320 kbps

CountryBlues

Muddy Waters - Folk Singer (1964/2018) [Chicago Blues, Delta Blues]; mp3, 320 kbps

Unread postby CountryBlues » 05 Jun 2021, 15:12

Artist: Muddy Waters
Album: Folk Singer
Genre: Chicago Blues, Delta Blues
Origin: USA
Released: 1964/2018
Quality: mp3, 320 kbps
Tracklist:
  1. My Home Is In The Delta
  2. Long Distance
  3. My Captain
  4. Good Morning Little School Girl
  5. You Gonna Need My Help
  6. Cold Weather Blues
  7. Big Leg Woman
  8. Country Boy
  9. Feel Like Going Home
  10. The Same Thing
  11. You Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had
  12. My John The Conqueror Root
  13. Short Dress Woman
  14. Put Me In Your Lay Away

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Muddy's "unplugged" album was cut in September of 1963 and still sounds fresh and vital today. It was Muddy simply returning to his original style on a plain acoustic guitar in a well-tuned room with Willie Dixon on string bass, Clifton James on drums, and Buddy Guy on second acoustic guitar. The nine tracks are divvied up between full rhythm section treatments with Buddy and Muddy as a duo and the final track, "Feel Like Going Home," which Waters approaches solo. What makes this version of the album a worthwhile buy is the inclusion of five bonus tracks from his next two sessions: An April 1964 session brings us Willie Dixon's "The Same Thing" and Muddy's "You Can't Lose What You Never Had," while the October 1964 session features J.T. Brown on sax and clarinet on "Short Dress Woman" and "My John the Conqueror Root," as well as "Put Me in Your Lay Away," another strong side. Folk Singer offers both sides of Muddy from the early '60s.

Return to “Blues (lossy - mp3)”