FileCat premium

Chuck Brown & The Soul Searchers - Funk Express (Remastered 2021 with Bonus Tracks) (2021) [Funk, Soul]; FLAC (tracks)

Funk, Soul, R&B
CountryBlues

Chuck Brown & The Soul Searchers - Funk Express (Remastered 2021 with Bonus Tracks) (2021) [Funk, Soul]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby CountryBlues » 07 Jun 2021, 11:45

Artist: Chuck Brown & The Soul Searchers
Album: Funk Express (Remastered 2021 with Bonus Tracks)
Genre: Funk, Soul
Label: Raw Venture Records & Tapes, Inc.
Released: 2021
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Come on and Boogie, Pt. 1 (Vocal) (Remastered 2021) (4:57)
  2. Come on and Boogie, Pt. II (A Fantasy of Fusion) (Remastered 2021) (4:57)
  3. In the Pocket (Remastered 2021) (6:08)
  4. Who Are You (Remastered 2021) (3:22)
  5. Sticks and Stones (Remastered 2021) (6:05)
  6. Time Has No Ending (Remastered 2021) (3:50)
  7. Slow Down (You Keep Telling Me) (Remastered 2021) (4:34)
  8. Keep That Same Old Feeling (Remastered 2021) (6:55)
  9. I Love You, I Do (Bonus Track) (Remastered 2021) (3:38)
  10. Get up Get Down (Bonus Track) (Remastered 2021) (5:46)
  11. I Want to ta ta You Baby (Bonus Track) (Remastered 2021) (6:44)
  12. The Key (Bonus Track) (Remastered 2021) (6:55)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Remastered classic R&B funk album with 4 added bonus tracks not previously released!
This is a special remastered album by Chuck Brown and the Soul Searchers originally released in 1980. It precedes the Go-go sound he later created, but you can hear the initial elements of call and response and percussion breakdowns, as well as the signature tight horn and rhythm section of the Soul Searchers. The collection includes 4 tracks recorded at the same time but never before released, including a beautiful rendition of Johnny Guitar Watson's 'I Want To Ta Ta You Baby'.
Chuck Brown is a music innovator who started his career on Clarence Avant's Sussex label before moving to Source. In the mid-eighties he fully developed his Go-go sound with hits like 'We Need Some Money', 'Run Joe' and 'Go Go Swing'. In the 1990s, he recorded a jazz and blues duet album with the now platinum Eva Cassidy and dedicated the 'Timeless' album of jazz and blues standards to her after her passing.
In the 2000s, Chuck Brown had a huge resurgence with five Billboard charting albums over 12 years and a Grammy nomination. He was also awarded a Lifetime Achievement Award from the National Endowment for the Arts, a street was named after him and later (posthumously) Chuck Brown Memorial Park opened in Washington DC.
The 'Funk Express' album is a collectible collection of pure uplifting funk, R&B and body moving grooves, remastered for true music lovers to enjoy after being unavailable for decades. Get on board!

Return to “Funk, Soul, R&B (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”