FileCat premium

Jimmy Hall ‎– Build Your Own Fire (2007) [Blues Rock, Rhythm & Blues, Southern Rock]; mp3, 320 kbps

CountryBlues

Jimmy Hall ‎– Build Your Own Fire (2007) [Blues Rock, Rhythm & Blues, Southern Rock]; mp3, 320 kbps

Unread postby CountryBlues » 07 Jun 2021, 15:23

Artist: Jimmy Hall
Album: Build Your Own Fire
Genre: Blues Rock, Rhythm & Blues, Southern Rock
Origin: USA
Released: 2007
Quality: mp3, 320 kbps
Tracklist:
  1. Still Want To Be Your Man
  2. Salty
  3. Here I Am
  4. Poor Old Me
  5. Coming After You
  6. Cover Me
  7. Build Your Own Fire
  8. I''''ts All Wrong
  9. Watchdog
  10. What Will I Do Without You
  11. I Found A True Love
  12. Coming After You (Greg Martin Mix)
  13. Salty (Greg Martin Mix)
  14. David Hood Interview On Eddie Hinton

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

One great Southern blues/rock/R&B singer pays tribute to a predecessor on this enjoyable and varied set. The powerful singer Jimmy Hall (first heard with the 1970s rock group Wet Willie and later as a session player and with Hank Williams, Jr. and Jeff Beck) was the perfect choice, for he both pays tribute to Hinton and often makes these songs sound like his own. Eddie Hinton, whose prime years were 1968-1980 and who passed away in 1995, would have been pleased by this spirited set. Guitarist Greg Martin, who overdubbed his lead guitar solos and fills, also remixed alternate versions of "Coming After You" and "Salty" while a brief radio interview with bassist David Hood about the decline of Eddie Hinton wraps up this well-conceived tribute. Build Your Own Fire is highly recommended to fans of the genre.
rodelc

Re: Jimmy Hall ‎– Build Your Own Fire (2007) [Blues Rock, Rhythm & Blues, Southern Rock]; mp3, 320 kbps

Unread postby rodelc » 24 Sep 2022, 09:28

Hello Mike,
Please would you share the FLAC file ? Thank you. :roll:

Return to “Blues (lossy - mp3)”