FileCat premium

Rock'n'Roll Circus - Reelin' and Rollin' (2021) [Blues, Boogie]; FLAC (tracks)

Texas, Chicago, Modern and Others
Mike1985
Uploader

Rock'n'Roll Circus - Reelin' and Rollin' (2021) [Blues, Boogie]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 15 Jun 2021, 19:19

Artist: Rock'n'Roll Circus
Album: Reelin' and Rollin'
Genre: Blues, Boogie
Released: 2021
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Intro
  2. Minnie
  3. I Want a Dream
  4. Late Nite
  5. Red Beauty
  6. Tape Echoes
  7. Take My Soul
  8. Three
  9. Cutie-Pie Nina Baby
  10. Future Swing
  11. Berceuse Train

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Personnel:
  • Mattia Mattiello: Lead Vocals, Guitars, Harmonica
  • Francesco Balasso: Guitars, Backing Vocals
  • Alberto Marangoni: Electric & Upright Bass, Backing Vocals, Sound Design
  • Michele Patuzzi: Drums, Percussions

Special guests:
  • Enrico Poletto: Piano, Rhodes, Organ, Keyboards, Backing Vocals
  • Davide Deruva: Saxophone
  • Claudia Leonardi: Backing Vocals

In 1963, the Beatles used for the first time a 4-track recorder to record their hit single "I Want to Hold Your Hand". They immediately perceived the potential of the new medium, which in the following years they used and abused to give life to countless overdubs, experiments, inventions and cutting-edge techniques. Until then, in fact, every recording session was played “live” and the success of a recording was entrusted solely to the ability of the performers.

With the introduction of digital technology, making a record is now within everyone's reach. Costs are cut down and the performances of musicians and singers can be corrected, perfected and distorted. And in a world of electronic music we are definitely "vintage" with our electric guitars, acoustic drums and tube amps.

We, on the other hand, are romantics: we still believe that music is a precious asset to be preserved, to be collected and, why not, to be handed down to our children. Precisely for this reason we have decided to go against the trend and follow in the footsteps of our predecessors to live a magical and timeless experience. This is why we decided to make a real record, as it used to be. Totally analog on tape. No computers, no autotune. Only Rock'n'Roll.

Return to “Blues (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”