6. Thank You
  7. Magic West Side Boogie
  8. What Would Jimmie Do ?
  9. If It Feels This Good Tomorrow
  10. What's Inside Of You
  11. Never Worth It
  12. Cocaine Boy

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

JW-Jones, a red hot young Canadian guitar slinger/singer, is set to break out in the U.S. and the worldwide music scene. His first Blind Pig release, was produced in Nashville by Grammy-winning producer Tom Hambridge, who s helmed projects for Buddy Guy, George Thorogood, and Susan Tedeschi. JW chose Hambridge to produce because: 'This CD is all about getting out of my comfort zone musically and lyrically, working with a big producer and creating a high-energy experience that matches our live show, and I knew Tom was the man to make that happen.' For the songs on the album, Jones decided for the first time to delve deep into his personal life and tell some of his stories that he d never revealed before. 'Digging deep into some very serious personal stories from my past and turning them into songs has been liberating and part of the healing process. I hope these songs resonate with listeners that have been through similar experiences,' says Jones. Looking forward to his association with Blind Pig as he continues to perfect his craft, Jones said: 'Signing with Blind Pig is truly an honor and major milestone in my career. I am ecstatic to be on a label that is a fixture in roots music. I've been listening to their records since I was a kid!'

Return to “Blues (lossy - mp3)”