FileCat premium

G.C. Cameron - Love Songs & Other Tragedies (Expanded Edition) (1974/2017) [Funk, Soul]; FLAC (tracks)

Funk, Soul, R&B
CountryBlues

G.C. Cameron - Love Songs & Other Tragedies (Expanded Edition) (1974/2017) [Funk, Soul]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby CountryBlues » 05 Jul 2021, 14:49

Artist: G.C. Cameron
Album: Love Songs & Other Tragedies
Genre: Funk, Soul
Label: UNI/MOTOWN
Released: 1974/2017
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. If You Don't Love Me
  2. Come Get This Thang
  3. I'm Gonna Give You Respect
  4. If You're Ever Gonna Love Me
  5. Let Me Down Easy
  6. All In Love Is Fair
  7. Riverboat
  8. Your Love Won't Turn Me Loose
  9. You Forgot To Remember Me
  10. Tippin'
  11. Act Like A Shotgun
  12. Girl I Really Love You
  13. I'm Gonna Get You (Pt. 1)
  14. I'm Gonna Get You (Pt. 2)
  15. You Are That Special One
  16. What It Is, What It Is
  17. My Woman (feat. Willie Hutch)
  18. Don't Wanna Play Pajama Games
  19. Jesus Help Me Find Another Way
  20. No Matter Where
  21. Have I Lost You
  22. Time
  23. Topics

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Previously only available as a Japanese CD, this expanded edition is particularly in-demand by Motown and soul music lovers worldwide since it includes A and B sides of all eight of G.C.'s MoWest singles plus four non-album Motown tracks released as singles, a total of twenty-three glorious sides by the Mississippi-born singer/songwriter and producer, most on CD for the first time. G.C.'s tenure with The Spinners included singing lead on their biggest Motown hit, the 1970 Stevie Wonder-penned and produced, nowclassic It's A Shame. When the group went to Atlantic, G.C. began recording for MoWest with Motown founder Berry Gordy Jr. serving as executive producer on a number of the singles G.C. recorded for the label. Other producers included Willie Hutch, Smokey Robinson, Pam Sawyer & Gloria Jones and G.C. himself.

Return to “Funk, Soul, R&B (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”