FileCat premium

Dave Kalz - Relish (2021) [Blues Rock]; FLAC (tracks)

Blues Rock
Mike1985
Uploader

Dave Kalz - Relish (2021) [Blues Rock]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 06 Jul 2021, 11:12

Artist: Dave Kalz
Album: Relish
Genre: Blues Rock
Label: Gulf Coast Records
Released: 2021
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Mexico (4:35)
  2. Relish (4:34)
  3. Flying High (3:22)
  4. Werewolf Blues (Feat. Mike Zito) (4:30)
  5. Stone Cold Stuck (2:09)
  6. Route 666 (2:43)
  7. She's Got A Hemi (3:09)
  8. Taxman (4:59)
  9. Coffee With Muffin (1:43)
  10. Can't Quit Ya Baby (5:25)
  11. Playing The Blues With My Friends (Feat. Mike Zito & Tony Campanella) (5:31)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Dave Kalz and Gulf Coast Records founder/co-owner Mike Zito met years ago in their hometown of St. Louis, so, it was only fitting for them to return to their roots and record Dave’s debut album on Gulf Coast Records at Sawhorse Studios in St. Louis. “I've known Dave Kalz for 30 years,” said Mike Zito in making the announcement. “He is an inspired guitarist and musician full of heart and soul.”

From 1998-2000 and 2005, Dave Kalz was a founding member of Devon Allman’s Honeytribe, which toured as the opening act for Devon’s father, Gregg Allman, and also performed shows with The Allman Brothers Band, Dickey Betts, Chuck Berry, Little Feat, Molly Hatchet, Night Ranger, Gregg Rolie and many others.

In 2018, Dave formed Anthology – an Allman Brothers Tribute band. It featured former members of Gregg Allman’s 1978 touring band, Danny Liston and Richard Steltenpohl (also founding members of Mama’s Pride), Mike Zito, the late Grammy Award-winner Yonrico Scott, formerly of Derek Trucks Band and Royal Southern Brotherhood, James Jackson (George Benson, Level 42), and Tom Denman (formerly of Mama’s Pride).

The 11 all-original songs on Relish were produced by Mike Zito and feature both Kalz and his regular band, augmented by special guests, including Zito, himself. The lineup includes: Dave Kalz - guitars and vocals; Greg Hulub - bass guitar and backup vocals; Kevin McDonald – drums; Mike Zito - slide guitar on “Werewolf Blues,” guitar on “Playing the Blues with My Friends;” Tony Campanella - guitar on “Playing the Blues with My Friends;” and Lewis Stephens - keyboards on “Mexico.”

Return to “Blues Rock (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”