FileCat premium

Mike Brookfield - Hey Kiddo! (2021) [Blues Rock]; FLAC (tracks)

Blues Rock
Mike1985
Uploader

Mike Brookfield - Hey Kiddo! (2021) [Blues Rock]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 20 Jul 2021, 16:45

Artist: Mike Brookfield
Album: Hey Kiddo!
Genre: Blues Rock
Label: Golden Rule Records
Released: 2021
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Wave Shaped Moon
  2. Hey Kiddo!
  3. Aqua Cat
  4. Shoot a Curl
  5. Diamond Beach
  6. Bikini Robots
  7. Lightnin' Tube Snake
  8. Rolling In Candy
  9. King Strut
  10. Rock You Are
  11. Surf Punk
  12. Guitar Angel

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Hey Kiddo! is latest album from blues rocker Mike Brookfield. In this unique album Mike’s guitar playing smashes through 12 new Gretsch wielding rock instrumentals. For some it will conjure up images of a Tarantino movie & guitar nerds will hear Mike’s love of 90’s garage surf-rock bands
(eg Eddie Angel’s The Los Straitjackets & The Volcanos)
As you’d expect from the Liverpool born / Dublin based rocker, blues & rock-a-billy are at the heart of it all and a dogged commitment to demonstrate his uniqueness as a guitarist, performer & composer.

“I’ve wanted to make this album for years! An instrumental record that rocks in a fun way but also has lots of twists & turns that keep the listener engaged… I wrote these tracks to perform alongside my more emotionally driven blues rock material… written to what I call the ‘Buddy Holly ethic’ in that they should be short, catchy & played with youthful energy… which I think creates a really nice contrast to the bluesy slow burn on the tracks I still love to play from the ‘Love breaks The Fall’ & ‘Brookfield’ albums… putting this music out is really important to me as I want my musical output to reflect my personality & varied interests as a writer & performer… it’s gonna be a fun show for the band & the audience, not forgetting a real challenge to play!”

Return to “Blues Rock (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”