FileCat premium

Motor City Josh & The Big 3 - Finding A New Gear (2021) [Blues]; FLAC (tracks)

Texas, Chicago, Modern and Others
Mike1985
Uploader

Motor City Josh & The Big 3 - Finding A New Gear (2021) [Blues]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 04 Aug 2021, 12:54

Artist: Motor City Josh & The Big 3
Album: Finding A New Gear
Genre: Blues
Released: 2021
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. I Got That Friday Feelin' (3:09)
  2. I Was Born Ready (2:45)
  3. If You Ain't Havin' Fun (2:59)
  4. I'm On Fire (3:59)
  5. Getting Old Sucks (3:38)
  6. Take My Advice (3:53)
  7. Big Girl Reimagined (4:30)
  8. Finding A New Gear (3:34)
  9. Don't Let The Green Grass Fool You (3:13)
  10. That's How Strong My Love Is (2:39)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Josh is a straight up singin', guitar slingin', songwriting, crowd-pleasing Blues man. Son of a preacher man and woman, Josh has achieved incredible success and proves to be one of the most skillful yet animated Blues performers around. An absolute entertainer, Josh manages to keep everyone happy no matter what their age, race, or music taste - Everybody loves him!

Having played all over the US and in Europe since 1989, his fan base continues to grow and grow, as do his CD sales. Josh has recorded 11 albums, 2 DVDs, and sold over 50,000 copies through our website and at shows.

Josh is popular for both his award winning electrifying, high-energy 'Funky Blues You Can't Refuse' 4-piece band, and Memphis International Blues Finalist foot stomping down-home Blues solo acoustic act.

The Detroit native spent 10 years working up a MCJ frenzy in the Motor City area, then moved to Atlanta in 1999 to do the same. Based in Chicago briefly and now back in Detroit, he's at it again, doing what he does best.... making people smile, dance, laugh, and on occasion, pee their pants!

Return to “Blues (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”