FileCat premium

Johnny Ray Jones - Way Down South (2021) [Blues Rock, Soul Blues]; FLAC (tracks)

Blues Rock
Mike1985
Uploader

Johnny Ray Jones - Way Down South (2021) [Blues Rock, Soul Blues]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 06 Aug 2021, 06:26

Artist: Johnny Ray Jones
Album: Way Down South
Genre: Blues Rock, Soul Blues
Label: Moondogg Records
Released: 2021
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Steamy Windows
  2. I Got the Will
  3. Don't Burn Down the Bridge
  4. Way Down South
  5. You Don't Care
  6. Shine on Me
  7. Tunica Motel
  8. L.a. Fog
  9. Ninety Nine and a Half (Won't Do)
  10. Give Away None of My Love
  11. Nothing Takes the Place of You

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Johnny Ray Jones is back with the follow-up to “Feet Back In The Door.” The new highly anticipated second album “Way Down South” is an all-out celebration of blues, roots & Americana soul, the next chapter in the unfolding story of the Godson of Soul, Johnny Ray Jones, vocalist & songwriter from Los Angeles.

On this album, Johnny Ray brings back the top flight talent that made the first album so successful. Drummer Tony Braunagel (Phantom Blues Band, Taj Mahal, Bonnie Rait, Robert Cray, Eric Burdon) and guitarist Johnny Lee Schell (Phantom Blues Band, Bonnie Rait, Taj Mahal) return to contribute their production magic and stellar musicianship. Featured are: Mike Finnigan - Piano, Organ (Bonnie Raitt, Phantom Blues Band, Joe Cocker, Etta James), James “Hutch” Hutchinson - Bass (Bonnie Raitt, The Neville Brothers, Joe Cocker), Joe Sublett - Tenor Sax (Phantom Blues Band, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Taj Mahal, Bonnie Raitt), Mark Pender - Trumpet (Bruce Springsteen, Southside Johnny) and Ritchie “La Bamba” Rosenberg - Trombone (Bruce Springsteen, Southside Johnny). Legendary guitarist Coco Montoya steps in once again with another searing spot, this time on the Johnny Ray Jones original “L.A. Fog.”

Johnny Ray’s gravel-and-silk voice and the work of this stellar band put this album on the top shelf. With this release “Way Down South” the Godson Of Soul Johnny Ray Jones & company are ready to celebrate these Americana roots, soul & contemporary blues.

Return to “Blues Rock (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”