FileCat premium

Cat Rhodes & The Truth - Blues Sitting On My Doorstep (2021) [Blues]; FLAC (tracks)

Texas, Chicago, Modern and Others
Mike1985
Uploader

Cat Rhodes & The Truth - Blues Sitting On My Doorstep (2021) [Blues]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 25 Aug 2021, 18:19

Artist: Cat Rhodes & The Truth
Album: Blues Sitting On My Doorstep
Genre: Blues
Label: Mississippi Delta Records
Released: 2021
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Blues Sitting On My Doorstep (5:10)
  2. Cool Waters (5:04)
  3. Blues Ain't So Bad (5:18)
  4. I Got It (5:21)
  5. In The City (4:41)
  6. Only Be Me (5:58)
  7. Blues Is Complicated (3:25)
  8. Funky Blues Shack (4:50)
  9. Voodoo Woman (3:51)
  10. Midnight Blues (2:52)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Cat Rhodes and Bryan Morris are a creative force—songwriters, producers, musicians and more. Cat Rhodes is a Vocalist, and a Song Writer. Bryan Morris is a Songwriter, Producer and Drummer. Together they give us music that is powerful and reaches into the heart and soul of everyone. Cat Rhodes sings with a unique voice as she immerses herself deeply into a song. She feels what she is singing about. Bryan Morris produces music that carries a song to an expected but fresh destination.

Cat Rhodes and Bryan Morris have roots that go deep into Blues history. The Truth with Cat Rhodes is noted on a Mississippi Highway Blues Marker in Pensacola, FL for their contribution to the music.

Cat and Bryan are experienced national and international performers. They are also experienced in performing many genres. They perform with their band ‘The Truth’ nightly to packed houses at Graffiti Funky Blues Shack in Destin, FL.

Bryan Morris - his experience and career was recognized when the Mobile City, Alabama Council proclaimed Nov. 18,2019 as being Mr. Bryan Morris Day. Bryan Morris toured with the Blues Music Award winning and 7-time Grammy Nominated Louisiana Blues Man Kenny Neal for over 15 years. Cat Rhodes performed as a guest artist with Kenny Neal while he was touring in Paris, the Caribbean, Florida, and California. Bryan Morris is the producer for the single “I Got It” and “Blues Sitting On My Doorstep”. Bryan Morris’ production company is B Mo Productions LLC.

Cat Rhodes is a vocalist and a songwriter. Cat’s experience includes appearances as the opening act for Bryan McKnight whose work earned him 16 Grammy Awards nominations. She has also opened for Pebo Bryson, a winner of two Grammy Awards, and for Joan Faulkner who was called "the best black voice in Europe” by Music Producer Frank Farian. Cat Rhodes has also performed with Clarence Carter, Jerry “Ice Man” Butler, the Reggae Festival at the Amphitheater in Louisiana, and a homecoming celebration for B.B. King Cat Rhodes and the Truth were the headliner band at the Mississippi State Fair in 2020.

They are an internationally experienced band who are an asset to any festival or musical event.

Return to “Blues (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”