FileCat premium

Brad Vickers & His Vestapolitans - The Music Gets Us Thru (2021) [Modern Electric Blues]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

Texas, Chicago, Modern and Others
Mike1985
Uploader

Brad Vickers & His Vestapolitans - The Music Gets Us Thru (2021) [Modern Electric Blues]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 16 Sep 2021, 17:55

Artist: Brad Vickers & His Vestapolitans
Album: The Music Gets Us Thru
Genre: Modern Electric Blues
Label: ManHatTone
Released: 2021
Quality: FLAC (tracks+.cue)
Tracklist:
  1. Dumb Like A Fox (1:59)
  2. Take It Slow (4:08)
  3. Please Don't Say (3:36)
  4. Big Wind (3:54)
  5. I'll Never Let You Go (2:26)
  6. The Music Gets Us Thru (3:44)
  7. Now It's Time For Me To Sing The Blues (3:18)
  8. What In The World (3:22)
  9. Grab My Car Keys (3:51)
  10. I'll Be Sittin', I'll Be Rockin' (3:54)
  11. Birds On My Family Tree (3:39)
  12. When I Am Drinking (2:54)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Guitarist and warm toned vocalist Brad Vickers delivers blues and boogies along with vocalist/composer Margey Peters for a footstomping collection of mostly originals. Peters belts out a gospel inflected “Now It’s Time For Me To Sing The Blues” and is a hoot on “Birds On My Family Tree” and “When I Am Drinking”. The team of Bill Rankin/dr, Peters/b, Dave Gross/g, Dave Keyes/p-org and Jim Davis-VD King/reeds mix and match along as Vickers sings along to his Chuck Berry riffs on “What In The WOrkd” and title tune. Some nice Delta work by Vickers on the bottle neck teams with Peters on a swampy folk of “Grab My Car Keys” and Charlie Burnham brings in his violin for some western swing on “Big Wind”, while Mikey Junior blows a Lake Michigan wind on his harp for “Take It Slow”. Two stepping the blues on this night out.

Return to “Blues (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”