FileCat premium

Diana Ross - All The Great Hits (2000) [Soul]; FLAC (tracks)

Funk, Soul, R&B
Mike1985
Uploader

Diana Ross - All The Great Hits (2000) [Soul]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 02 Oct 2021, 02:45

Artist: Diana Ross
Album: All The Great Hits
Genre: Soul
Label: Motown
Released: 2000
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Endless Love (Endless Love Soundtrack Version)
  2. It's My Turn (Single Version)
  3. Theme From Mahogany (Do You Know Where You're Going To) (Single Version)
  4. Reach Out And Touch (Somebody's Hand) (Single Version)
  5. Touch Me In The Morning (Album Version)
  6. Good Morning Heartache (Lady Sings The Blues-Soundtrack Version)
  7. Last Time I Saw Him (Album Version)
  8. Upside Down (Album Version)
  9. I'm Coming Out (Album Version)
  10. Tenderness (Album Version)
  11. My Old Piano (Album Version)
  12. The Boss (Single Version)
  13. It's My House (Album Version)
  14. Love Hangover (12- Version)
  15. Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Single Version)
  16. Remember Me (Album Version)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Diana Ross is certainly a diva of goddess-like proportions. Whether joined by the Supremes, or out on her own, her voice is unmistakable and powerful, plus she possesses the uncanny ability to take songs penned by others and make them very much her own -- to imbibe them with her very soul. This collection of Ross' best-known and loved hits is perfect testament to her massive gift. Working closely with both singer/songwriting duo Ashford & Simpson, as well as producers Nile Rodgers and Bernard Edwards (both of Chic), Ross brought six songs to the top of the pop charts over a decade -- all included here. From the early classic gospel-inflected "Reach Out and Touch (Somebody's Hand)" and the empowering chest beater "Ain't No Mountain High Enough," to the lite soul of "It's My House," Ross demonstrates full range. Also featured are the massive club hits "Upside Down" and "I'm Coming Out," cut with Rodgers and Edwards. Strong and up-tempo, both songs became disco manifestos across the country in the early '80s and helped to keep the genre alive just a little bit longer. And, of course, this compilation is completed, naturally, with both the sultry throb of "Love Hangover" and the Lionel Richie duet "Endless Love." If there is a failing at all, it is within the "Medley (With the Supremes)." This glossy track hits the highlights, but really, why butcher such amazing songs? Any one would be better off slipping a Supremes greatest-hits onto the old turntable. But for the casual listener, this probably hits the spot. It's heavy on the chart-toppers, and a sweet sonic masterpiece by anyone's standards.

Return to “Funk, Soul, R&B (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”