FileCat premium

Kelly Rowland - Here I Am (International Bonus Track Edition) (2011) [R&B / Soul / Pop]; FLAC (tracks)

Funk, Soul, R&B
Mike1985
Uploader

Kelly Rowland - Here I Am (International Bonus Track Edition) (2011) [R&B / Soul / Pop]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 05 Oct 2021, 05:55

Artist: Kelly Rowland
Album: Here I Am (International Bonus Track Edition)
Genre: R&B / Soul / Pop
Label: Motown
Released: 2011
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. I'm Dat Chick 4:04
  2. Work It Man 4:10
  3. Motivation 4:03
  4. Lay It On Me 4:03
  5. Feeling Me Right Now 3:57
  6. Turn It Up 3:40
  7. All Of The Night 3:51
  8. Keep It Between Us 4:10
  9. Commander
  10. Down For Whatever 3:53
  11. Heaven N Earth 3:37
  12. Each Other 3:48
  13. When Love Takes Over 3:09
  14. Rose Colored Glasses 4:01
  15. Motivation (Diplo Remix) 3:57
  16. Forever & A Day 3:35
  17. What A Feeling 2:58

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Kelly Rowland's third album, following a split with manager Mathew Knowles and label Columbia, is as much of a patchwork as 2007’s Ms. Kelly. There’s an extensive cast of producers and songwriters, as well as a handful of guest MCs. The set aims at the R&B, pop, and dance markets with clear distinctions, so several songs sound like isolated projects rather than pieces of a whole. That said, there is a little more focus on appealing to “hip-hop and R&B” radio. Pre-album single “Motivation” creeps and slinks so efficiently that the Lil Wayne verse and Rowland’s vocal -- apart from “Go, go, go, go” -- are immaterial. The following three tracks straddle pop and R&B with appealingly busy productions, some of Rowland’s most forward and energizing performances, not to mention a high level of arrogance that suits her very well. Those familiar with her guest appearances on French house producer David Guetta's One Love won’t be surprised by the singer’s decision to retain “modern Donna Summer” as one of her modes. “Commander,” produced by Guetta with his typical thump-and-whoosh flair, was released as a single in 2010 and topped the club charts in the U.K. and U.S. The newer “Down for Whatever,” produced by RedOne, Jimmy Joker, and the WAV.s, is a more frictional Euro-dance number that deserves equal attention. Although very eclectic taste is required to appreciate in full, this is clearly Rowland’s brightest, most confident album yet.
Andy Kellman

Return to “Funk, Soul, R&B (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”