FileCat premium

Combo Jazz - No Speed (1979/2005) [Jazz Rock]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

Jazz-Rock, Jazz-Funk, Jazzy Blues
Mike1985
Uploader

Combo Jazz - No Speed (1979/2005) [Jazz Rock]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 11 Dec 2021, 11:35

Artist: Combo Jazz
Album: No Speed
Genre: Jazz Rock
Label: Electromantic
Released: 1979/2005
Quality: FLAC (tracks+.cue)
Tracklist:
  1. Verona - 7:38
  2. Blue Bossa - 7:18
  3. No Speed - 4:20
  4. Pag.1 - 5:59
  5. Teachers - 8:32
  6. Walking - 4:30

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Personnel:
  • Aldo Rindone - keyboards
  • Maurizio Gianotti - sax
  • Giorgio Marotti - bass
  • Giorgio Diaferia - drums

Combo Jazz is another of many jazz-rock groups on Turin label Mu with a single LP release in their career named No speed in 1979 and re released on CD in 2005 at Electromantic. The band didn't get very much attention in that period, late '70's was no more a land of proggers and jazzers, was more a land of punkers and disco lovers, so jazz was one of the rejected musical styles in that period by some critics and listners aswell. This italian manage as I said above to release a single album, but a worthy one, full of intristing arrangements and with some fantastic sax arrangements. The band has members from another italian bands like Procession or Esagone, two bands that were not so known in prog circles in the '70's. No speed is a mid tempo album, all instrumental who relies more on sax of Maurizio Gianotti, then on guitar arrangements, who in fact aren't present at all , like on many jazz rock groups. I like very much the sax on some pieces, very catchy moments, in places remind me of Camel - Rain dances period, quite camelesque sound even is a jazz band this italians. So a pleasent album, quite rare and hard to find even today after was released on CD. 3.5 , that means a good towards great in some parts. Shame that they were so forgotten and unknown band.

Return to “Jazz Fusion (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”