FileCat premium

Millie Jackson - The Moods Of Millie Jackson (2013) [Soul, Funk, R&B]; FLAC (tracks)

Funk, Soul, R&B
CountryBlues

Millie Jackson - The Moods Of Millie Jackson (2013) [Soul, Funk, R&B]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby CountryBlues » 22 Feb 2022, 13:34

Artist: Millie Jackson
Album: The Moods Of Millie Jackson
Genre: Soul, Funk, R&B
Label: Ace Records
Released: 2013
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. There You Are
  2. A Love of Your Own
  3. I Can't Say Goodbye
  4. From Her Arms to Mine
  5. (If Loving You Is Wrong) I Don't Want To Be Right
  6. Solitary Love Affair
  7. Special Occasion
  8. It Hurts So Good
  9. Good to the Very Last Drop
  10. I'll Be Rolling (With the Punches)
  11. I'm Tired of Hiding
  12. I'm Through Trying to Prove My Love to You
  13. How Do You Feel the Morning After
  14. Angel in Your Arms
  15. I Just Can't Stand It
  16. It's Gonna Take Some Time This Time
  17. Loving Arms
  18. Making the Best of a Bad Situation
  19. I Still Love You (You Still Love Me)
  20. A Child of God (It's Hard to Believe)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Millie Jackson has been popular with soul fans of every persuasion since she laid down many seminal tracks at Spring Records in the 1970s. She made nearly 20 albums during her successful career. Each album is invariably a mix of the current soul styles; towards the latter part of her recordings, rap had an increasing influence. Inevitably some excellent ballads were hidden within LPs dominated by rap numbers that may not have been to soul collectors tastes. Millie had such a large output that the very best of her slower numbers makes a stunning package that caters to collectors who want a convenient collection of her best down-tempo moments and music fans who can have the best of her deep soul in one package. The classics It Hurts So Good and If Loving You Is Wrong stand side by side with lesser known tours-de-force like Special Occasion , Angel In Your Arms and I Can't Say Goodbye . Kent's previous Millie compilation Soul For The Dancefloor has been very well received. Kent resisted naming this one Soul For The Sofa , though it might well do what it says on the label.

Return to “Funk, Soul, R&B (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”