FileCat premium

Quincy Jones - Greatest Hits: Quincy Jones (1996) [Soul, Funk, Disco]; FLAC (tracks)

Funk, Soul, R&B
CountryBlues

Quincy Jones - Greatest Hits: Quincy Jones (1996) [Soul, Funk, Disco]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby CountryBlues » 15 Mar 2022, 13:08

Artist: Quincy Jones
Album: Greatest Hits: Quincy Jones
Genre: Soul, Funk, Disco
Label: A&M Records
Released: 1996
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Killer Joe
  2. Gula Matari
  3. Quincy Jones, Valerie Simpson - What's Going On?
  4. "Sanford & Son Theme" - NBC-TV (The Streetbeater)
  5. You've Got It Bad Girl
  6. Everything Must Change
  7. Body Heat
  8. If I Ever Lose This Heaven
  9. Boogie Joe The Grinder
  10. Quincy Jones, The Brothers Johnson - Is It Love That We're Missin'
  11. Things Could Be Worse For Me
  12. Oluwa (Many Rains Ago)
  13. Stuff Like That
  14. Quincy Jones, Luther Vandross, Patti Austin - I'm Gonna Miss You In The Morning
  15. Quincy Jones, James Ingram - One Hundred Ways
  16. Quincy Jones, Dune - Ai No Corrida
  17. Betcha Wouldn't Hurt Me
  18. Razzamatazz
  19. Just Once

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Quincy Jones has been one of the most influential and important figures in modern music for over six decades, a true renaissance man, wearing scores of musical hats, including bandleader, solo artist, session player, songwriter, producer, arranger, composer, and record label executive. It doesn't stop there. He's also been an author, motion picture producer, and television producer, and the artists he's worked with, from Frank Sinatra to Miles Davis, Count Basie, Michael Jackson, Paul Simon, Ray Charles, Aretha Franklin, and countless others, make a truly amazing and impressive pantheon. This set collects 19 of Jones' tracks from the 1960s, '70s, and '80s, ranging from jazz and blues to R&B, pop, and funk, including the disco classic "Ai No Corrida."

Return to “Funk, Soul, R&B (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”