FileCat premium

The Fantastic Four - Best Of The Fantastic Four (1969) [Soul, R&B]; FLAC (tracks)

Funk, Soul, R&B
CountryBlues

The Fantastic Four - Best Of The Fantastic Four (1969) [Soul, R&B]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby CountryBlues » 05 Apr 2022, 13:52

Artist: The Fantastic Four
Album: Best Of The Fantastic Four
Genre: Soul, R&B
Label: UNI/MOTOWN
Released: 1969
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. The Whole World Is A Stage
  2. I Love You Madly (Single Version)
  3. You Gave Me Something (And Everything's Alright)
  4. I've Got To Have You
  5. To Share Your Love (Single Version)
  6. Goddess Of Love
  7. Can't Stop Looking For My Baby
  8. As Long As I Live (I Live For You)
  9. Man In Love
  10. Romeo And Juliet's "I Don't Want To Live Without You (Play)"
  11. Just The Lonely

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

An overdue compilation of the Fantastic Four's Ric Tic Record releases; strangely, only one Motown release is included, that being "I Love You Madly." Motown acquired Golden World/Ric Tic Records, making the Fantastic Four Motown artists. The group had a changing lineup, but the personnel on most of these cuts were lead James Epps, Ralph Pruitt, Joseph Pruitt, and Wallace Childs; Ernie Newsome sang with them on their Westbound sides, and possibly on some Motown recordings. All the songs that made them chitlin-circuit favorites are included: "The Whole World Is a Stage," "You Gave Me Something (And Everything Is Alright)," and "To Share Your Love." "Just the Lonely" is interesting because it's so similar to "Just Another Lonely Night" by the Temptations. "Man in Love" was a new direction for the fellas; it has a nice jazzy break and some soothing vocal blends. Hopefully, one day Motown will compile a CD that will include all their Motown sides along with the Ric Tic cuts.
puw

Re: The Fantastic Four - Best Of The Fantastic Four (1969) [Soul, R&B]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby puw » 09 Apr 2022, 21:25

Hi, Fantastic - many thanks.

Can you please clarify if this is the 1993 US release, the 2013 Japan release or the 2019 Japan release (as per Discogs)?

Return to “Funk, Soul, R&B (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”