FileCat premium

Amy Winehouse - I Told You I Was Trouble: Live In London (2021) [Funk, Soul, Pop]; FLAC (tracks)

Funk, Soul, R&B
CountryBlues

Amy Winehouse - I Told You I Was Trouble: Live In London (2021) [Funk, Soul, Pop]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby CountryBlues » 15 Apr 2022, 14:40

Artist: Amy Winehouse
Album: I Told You I Was Trouble: Live In London
Genre: Funk, Soul, Pop
Label: UMC (Universal Music Catalogue)
Released: 2021
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Intro / Addicted (Live From Shepherd’s Bush Empire, London / 2007)
  2. Just Friends (Live From Shepherd’s Bush Empire, London / 2007)
  3. Cherry (Live From Shepherd’s Bush Empire, London / 2007)
  4. Back To Black (Live From Shepherd’s Bush Empire, London / 2007)
  5. Wake Up Alone (Live From Shepherd’s Bush Empire, London / 2007)
  6. Tears Dry On Their Own (Live From Shepherd’s Bush Empire, London / 2007)
  7. He Can Only Hold Her / Doo Wop (That Thing) (Live From Shepherd’s Bush Empire, London / 2007)
  8. Fuck Me Pumps (Live From Shepherd’s Bush Empire, London / 2007)
  9. Some Unholy War (Live From Shepherd’s Bush Empire, London / 2007)
  10. Love Is A Losing Game (Live From Shepherd’s Bush Empire, London / 2007)
  11. Valerie (Live From Shepherd’s Bush Empire, London / 2007)
  12. Hey Little Rich Girl (Live From Shepherd’s Bush Empire, London / 2007)
  13. Rehab (Live From Shepherd’s Bush Empire, London / 2007)
  14. You Know I'm No Good (Live From Shepherd’s Bush Empire, London / 2007)
  15. Me & Mr Jones (Live From Shepherd’s Bush Empire, London / 2007)
  16. Monkey Man (Live From Shepherd’s Bush Empire, London / 2007)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

This 2007 concert, twice postponed, took place at London's Shepherd's Bush Empire, and reminds us of the singer's flamboyant energy. This live recording was entitled I Told You I Was Trouble, as Amy Winehouse was unpredictable and many of her appearances were punctuated by incidents and accompanied by permanent chaos. This is fortunately not the case for this recording where we find brilliant performances of such worldwide hits as Rehab or Back to Black, as well as a cover of Valerie by the Zutons, recorded by the star with producer Mark Ronson on his album Version, released in 2007. Of the sixteen tracks that make up this live record, note three other covers, Doo Wop (That Thing) by Lauryn Hill, which Amy Winehouse follows up with her very own He Can Only Hold Her, and two covers of numbers by the legendary ska group led by the no-less-legendary Jerry Dammers: the Specials. Winehouse offers a beautiful version of Hey Little Rich Girl and chooses to end her concert with a perfectly festive, very spirited version of their Monkey Man... This London performance has lost nothing of its freshness and immortalises an hour from the life of this exceptional artist with an exceptional voice and unforgettable charisma. Unfortunately she passed away in 2011 at the age of twenty-seven, joining the likes of Brian Jones, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison and Kurt Cobain in the 27 Club... But the one they called “Trouble” has left some of her very best here for us to hold onto forever.

Return to “Funk, Soul, R&B (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”