FileCat premium

Jackie Lomax - Home Is In My Head (1971) [Blues Rock, Boogie Rock]; mp3, 320 kbps

CountryBlues

Jackie Lomax - Home Is In My Head (1971) [Blues Rock, Boogie Rock]; mp3, 320 kbps

Unread postby CountryBlues » 15 Apr 2022, 14:50

Artist: Jackie Lomax
Album: Home Is In My Head
Genre: Blues Rock, Boogie Rock
Origin: USA
Released: 1971
Quality: mp3, 320 kbps
Tracklist:
  1. Give All You've Got (Album Version)
  2. A Hundred Mountains
  3. When I Miss You the Most
  4. Or so It Seems
  5. Home Is in My Head (Album Version)
  6. Nothin' Ever Seems to Go My Way
  7. She Took Me Higher
  8. Don't Do Me No Harm
  9. Higher Ground
  10. Helluva Woman
  11. Turning Around
  12. You Within Me

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Jackie Lomax's second album, Home Is in My Head, is even less distinct that his George Harrison-produced Apple debut Is This What You Want?. After playing in the nearly mythical Heavy Jelly, a band that recorded a couple of singles before Lomax joined and recorded an as yet unreleased album in 1970, Lomax moved to Woodstock later that year, signed to Warner, and began the sessions for his sophomore offering with his own band, the Lomax Alliance. Self-produced, the album features 12 original compositions, very much in the funky soul-rock vein as his first album. Lomax is an able but not exceptional singer. His tunes are standard fare as well,. The album, as an album, holds together very well, but there are no individual headturners. The best moments here are "Nothing Ever Seems to Go My Way," "When I Miss You the Most," and "Don't Do Me No Harm."

Return to “Blues (lossy - mp3)”