FileCat premium

VA - Give Me The Funk! - The Tribute Session (2022) [Funk, Soul, Disco]; FLAC (tracks)

Funk, Soul, R&B
CountryBlues

VA - Give Me The Funk! - The Tribute Session (2022) [Funk, Soul, Disco]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby CountryBlues » 27 May 2022, 13:32

Artist: Various Artist
Album: Give Me The Funk! - The Tribute Session
Genre: Funk, Soul, Disco
Label: Wagram Music
Released: 2022
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Clarence Reid - Get Back
  2. Incredible Bongo Band - Satisfaction - I Can't Get No
  3. Pretty Purdie and the Playboys, Norman Matlock - Funky Mozart
  4. Redd Holt Unlimited - I Shot the Sheriff
  5. Dennis Coffey - Never Can Say Goodbye
  6. The Mighty Mocambos - The Next Message
  7. Electro Deluxe - Staying Alive
  8. Marcus Miller - Girls & Boys
  9. Lenny White, Donald Blackman, Foley - Kashmir

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

If the roots of blues and soul have long inspired the great names in the history of music, the legends of funk have also rubbed shoulders with the essential pop-rock standards. Over the decades, the covers intended to fill voids – and to make juicy publishing catalogs prosper – on the sides of LPs have turned into re-readings that are as original as they are daring.

The Tribute Session, the seventh volume in the Give Me The Funk! The Best Funky-flavored Music, celebrates the art of cover and organizes the unique encounter between the songs of the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Bob Marley, The Bee Gees, Cream, Grandmaster Flash and The Furious Five, Prince ( not forgetting Mozart's Symphony No. 40!) and the amazing grooves of Marcus Miller, Clarence Reid, Electro Deluxe, Bernard “Pretty“ Purdie, The Mighty Mocambos, Spanky Wilson, Lenny White and many more. Get back to where you once belonged!

Return to “Funk, Soul, R&B (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”