FileCat premium

Diana Ross - Diamond Diana: The Legacy Collection (2017) [Soul, Disco]; FLAC (tracks)

Funk, Soul, R&B
CountryBlues

Diana Ross - Diamond Diana: The Legacy Collection (2017) [Soul, Disco]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby CountryBlues » 03 Jul 2022, 10:33

Artist: Diana Ross
Album: Diamond Diana: The Legacy Collection
Genre: Soul, Disco
Label: UNI - MOTOWN
Released: 2017
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. I'm Coming Out
  2. More Today Than Yesterday
  3. The Boss
  4. It's My House
  5. Lionel Richie, Diana Ross - Endless Love (From "The Endless Love" Soundtrack)
  6. Upside Down (Single Version)
  7. Diana Ross & The Supremes - You Can't Hurry Love
  8. Touch Me In The Morning (Single Version)
  9. Love Hangover
  10. Take Me Higher
  11. It's My Turn
  12. Why Do Fools Fall In Love
  13. Ain't No Mountain High Enough
  14. Reach Out And Touch (Somebody's Hand)
  15. Ain't No Mountain High Enough (The ANMHE 'Diamond Diana" Remix)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

The release of Diamond Diana was synchronized with the unveiling of Ross' like-named fragrance, as well as the 2017 American Music Awards, during which the pop-soul legend was honored with a Lifetime Achievement Award. Motown-centric Ross compilations ranging from OK to indispensable have been produced regularly since the early '70s, and this one falls closer to the lower end, as a brief overview angling for a casual listener's impulse purchase, not as a definitive anthology. "You Can't Hurry Love" is the lone Supremes selection. Otherwise, the emphasis is on solo work, including the number one R&B hits "Ain't No Mountain High Enough," "Love Hangover," "Upside Down," and the Lionel Richie duet "Endless Love." There's an obligatory dance remix in the form of Eric Kupper's update of "Ain't No Mountain High Enough." This doesn't cover the RCA era, hence the absence of hits from Ross' 1981-1987 albums.

Return to “Funk, Soul, R&B (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”