FileCat premium

Gloria Gaynor - Love Tracks (Deluxe Edition) (1978) [Disco, Soul, Funk]; FLAC (tracks)

Funk, Soul, R&B
CountryBlues

Gloria Gaynor - Love Tracks (Deluxe Edition) (1978) [Disco, Soul, Funk]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby CountryBlues » 06 Jul 2022, 10:41

Artist: Gloria Gaynor
Album: Love Tracks (Deluxe Edition)
Genre: Disco, Soul, Funk
Origin: USA
Label: Polydor
Released: 1978
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Stoplight
  2. Anybody Wanna Party?
  3. Please Be There
  4. Goin Out Of My Head
  5. I Will Survive
  6. You Can Exit
  7. I Said Yes
  8. Substitute
  9. I Will Survive (Extended Version)
  10. Anybody Wanna Party? (12” Special New Disco Version)
  11. Substitute (12” Mix)
  12. I Will Survive (12” Promo Spanish Version)
  13. I Will Survive (A Tom Moulton Remix)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Boasting the mega-hit "I Will Survive," Gloria Gaynor's sixth album, Love Tracks, was the strongest, most consistent album she had recorded since 1975's Experience Gloria Gaynor. "I Will Survive," one of the most famous anthems of the disco era, is the gem that made this 1979 LP a big seller, but it isn't the only song on the album that deserves to be called a gem. Gaynor is also captivating on five-star offerings that range from the funky club hit "Anybody Wanna Party?" to the smooth soul ballad "Please Be There" and a memorable remake of Little Anthony & the Imperials' "Goin' out of My Head." The album's up-tempo selections didn't hurt Gaynor's standing with dance clubs, and yet Love Tracks is a great LP to sit down and listen to. Gaynor was well aware of disco's Northern soul roots, which is why she brings such a strong Motown flavor to "Substitute." Produced by Dino Fekaris, Love Tracks is among her most essential albums.

Return to “Funk, Soul, R&B (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”