FileCat premium

The Mattan Klein Quartet - The Long Run (2021) [Post-Bop, Fusion]; FLAC (tracks)

Jazz-Rock, Jazz-Funk, Jazzy Blues
Mike1985
Uploader

The Mattan Klein Quartet - The Long Run (2021) [Post-Bop, Fusion]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 04 Jan 2023, 19:29

Artist: The Mattan Klein Quartet
Album: The Long Run
Genre: Post-Bop, Fusion
Label: Ubuntu Music
Released: 2021
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Luck-Key/Kind Of - 6:20
  2. Otem Reh(y) - 5:10
  3. Jokes - 4:29
  4. The Long Run - 6:00
  5. Azymotiv/Hakaza - 7:37
  6. O Farol Que Nos Guia - 4:21

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Personnel:
  • Mattan Klein, flute
  • Toki Stern, Fender Rhodes, keyboards
  • Nitzan Bar, guitar
  • Yoni Ben Ari, bass
  • Joca Perpignan, percussion

The Long Run, Mattan’s latest project, features several his regular musicians, including Toki Stern (Rhodes), Yoni Ben Ari (bass) and Joca Perpignan (percussion), with special guest Nitzan Bar (guitar). Mattan’s music has been described by Yossi Harsonsky, Senior Music critic at Maariv, as, “flowing, bright and listener friendly…his flute sound is clear, crispy and melodic, and the Israeli-Brazilian mix is the ultimate contemporary jazz sound, spiced with warm, unique flute sounds…Klein's virtuoso improvisation lifts Jazz-flute playing to new heights."

Describing his music and the new relationship with Ubuntu Music, Mattan shares his views: “Music is the ultimate means of connecting between souls. Words can only go so far, but music waves have the power to unite and bring a real change. When I realised how close I felt to Ubuntu’s motto I also noticed how accurately I was trying to live my life and create my music in accordance to this special word. Becoming a part of the Ubuntu Music Family is a most natural way for me to close a circle, to deliver this message of unity and equality with the right team of incredible thinkers and dreamers.”

Martin Hummel, Director of Ubuntu Music, shares his thoughts: “It was an honour and exceedingly pleasant surprise to be introduced to Mattan and his multi-cultural blend of flute-led jazz music which feeds the head and the heart with something very special. We are so happy that Mattan has joined the Ubuntu family.”

Return to “Jazz Fusion (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”