FileCat premium

Kim Waters - Silver Soul (2014) [Smooth Jazz]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

Crossover Jazz, Easy Listening
Mike1985
Uploader

Kim Waters - Silver Soul (2014) [Smooth Jazz]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 20 Jan 2023, 12:34

Artist: Kim Waters
Album: Silver Soul
Genre: Smooth Jazz
Label: Red River Entertainment
Released: 2014
Quality: FLAC (tracks+.cue)
Tracklist:
  1. Dreaming of You (5:04)
  2. On a Mission (4:39)
  3. Stay Together (5:13)
  4. Go-Go Smooth (4:56)
  5. Anything You Need (feat. Dana Pope) (3:53)
  6. Cruising Round Rock (4:44)
  7. All of Me (4:40)
  8. Fireflies (feat. Zendaya) (4:29)
  9. Let's Make Love (4:17)
  10. High Stride (4:11)
  11. A Song for Dana (3:39)
  12. Laying Beside Me (feat. Eric Roberson) (4:18)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

The music business is fast paced. For years, Kim Waters was a fixture on the label Shanachie Entertainment. His 19th solo album My Loves was however released on Red River Entertainment in 2013. Now he returns on the same label with Silver Soul, scheduled for release on September 2, 2014.

25 years since his first release Sweet & Saxy Kim Waters celebrates his silver anniversary. He has remained faithful to his music style. No reason to change the horse, when you are successful. As usual Waters performs on the new album all instruments, saxophone and background vocals. Allen Hinds supports him with guitars. There are also some guest musicians such as his daughter Kayla Waters on piano and additional lead and background singers Dana Pope, Zendaya and Eric Roberson.

“Silver Soul is really a thank you to my audience that has been with me thus far throughout my 25-year musical journey as a recording artist. I took my time writing the material because I wanted it to be an album of hits with every song sounding like a single,” comments Waters.

In terms of harmony nobody can compete Waters. You can hear it on the starter Dreaming Of You. He even skillfully integrates improvisations. Perfect is also his way of overdubbing, which he often love to use in the field of bridges. On A Mission is a good example.

Inimitable are his ballads like Stay Together, on which his silky voice starts sounding in addition to the saxophone. Slack and easy it goes on Go-Go Smooth. This character is supported by the shuffle beat. Anything You Need features Kim Water's wife Dana Pope, who has already been involved in several of his projects. A true vocal enrichment.

If everything is in the right place as on Cruising Round Rock, you should just sit back and enjoy it. John Legend's tender ballad All Of Me is implemented in all excellence by Waters. A good reminder to buy Legend's wonderful album. The highly talented and gorgeous vocalist Zendaya shines on Fireflies spellbinding the audience with her outstanding voice. With Let's Make Love Waters endows the lovers with a dreamy affectionate ballad.

High stride consist of an encouraging and a contemplative part, hooking on both sides. A Song For Dana is dedicated to Waters' wife Dana. Interpreted by soprano saxophone the melody exudes warmth and tenderness. Laying Beside Me features soulful singer Eric Roberson, who is the best cast for this urban song.

With Silver Soul Kim Waters meets all the expectations of his fans. In any case, enthralling and full of groove, he showcases a perfection that is based on many years of experience and skill.
Hans Bernd Hulsmann

Return to “Smooth, Jazz-Pop (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”