FileCat premium

Tami Neilson - Kingmaker (Live with the Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra) (2023) [Country, Americana]; FLAC (tracks)

Country, Bluegrass
CountryBlues

Tami Neilson - Kingmaker (Live with the Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra) (2023) [Country, Americana]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby CountryBlues » 17 Jul 2023, 12:11

Artist: Tami Neilson
Album: Kingmaker (Live with the Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra)
Genre: Country, Americana
Label: Outside Music
Released: 2023
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Intro (feat. Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra) [Live with the Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra]
  2. Kingmaker (feat. Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra) [Live with the Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra]
  3. Baby You're a Gun (feat. Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra) [Live with the Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra]
  4. Careless Woman (feat. Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra) [Live with the Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra]
  5. Beyond the Stars (feat. Delaney Davidson, Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra) [Live with the Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra]
  6. King of Country Music (feat. Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra) [Live with the Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra]
  7. Green Peaches (feat. Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra) [Live with the Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra]
  8. I Can Forget (feat. Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra) [Live with the Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra]
  9. The Grudge (feat. Deva Mahal, Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra) [Live with the Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra]
  10. Aint My Job (feat. Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra) [Live with the Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra]
  11. Manitoba Sunrise (feat. Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra) [Live with the Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra]
  12. You Were Mine (feat. Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra) [Live with the Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra]
  13. Roimata (Live with the Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra) [feat. Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra] [Bonus Track]

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Return to “Country, Bluegrass (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”