FileCat premium

Barry White - Can't Get Enough (1974/1996) [Soul]; FLAC (image+.cue)

Funk, Soul, R&B
Mike1985
Uploader

Barry White - Can't Get Enough (1974/1996) [Soul]; FLAC (image+.cue)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 01 Aug 2023, 11:18

Artist: Barry White
Album: Can't Get Enough
Genre: Soul
Label: Mercury Records
Released: 1974/1996
Quality: FLAC (image+.cue)
Tracklist:
  1. Mellow Mood (Pt. I) (1:52)
  2. You're The First, The Last, My Everything (4:36)
  3. I Can't Believe You Love Me (10:21)
  4. Can't Get Enough Of Your Love, Babe (4:34)
  5. Oh Love, Well We Finally Made It (3:54)
  6. I Love You More Than Anything (In This World Girl) (4:59)
  7. Mellow Mood (Pt. II) (1:23)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

The third in White's mostly stellar run of albums on the 20th Century label, Can't Get Enough finds the bedroom alchemist coming up with another solid batch of lush, proto-disco gems. White went from strength to strength during the '70s, collaborating with co-arranger Gene Page on some of the most sophisticated and seamless charts in popular music (Philly soul architects Leon Huff, Kenny Gamble, and Thom Bell also deserve recognition in this regard). And thanks to an amazing succession of hits, White not only impressed the music cognoscenti, but repeatedly scored with the radio faithful, too -- Can't Get Enough features two of his biggest chart toppers, "You're the First, the Last, My Everything" and "Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe." And besides the hits, it's not just all padding here: "I Can't Believe You Love Me" and "Oh Love, Well We Finally We Made It" qualify as two of White's most fetching slow burners, while "Mellow Mood (Pts. 1 & 2)" shows off his knack for layered instrumentals. Another highlight from White's prime.
AllMusic Review by Stephen Cook

Return to “Funk, Soul, R&B (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”