FileCat premium

Prince - Ultimate (2006) [Funk, Pop Rock, R&B]; FLAC (tracks)

Funk, Soul, R&B
CountryBlues

Prince - Ultimate (2006) [Funk, Pop Rock, R&B]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby CountryBlues » 29 Aug 2023, 13:29

Artist: Prince
Album: Ultimate
Genre: Funk, Pop Rock, R&B
Label: Warner Records
Released: 2006
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. I Wanna Be Your Lover (Single Version)
  2. Uptown (Single Version)
  3. Controversy
  4. 1999 (Edit)
  5. Delirious (Edit)
  6. When Doves Cry
  7. I Would Die 4 U
  8. Purple Rain
  9. Sign 'O' the Times (Single Version)
  10. I Could Never Take the Place of Your Man
  11. Alphabet St.
  12. Prince & The New Power Generation - Diamonds and Pearls (Edit)
  13. Prince & The New Power Generation - Gett Off
  14. Prince & The New Power Generation - Money Don't Matter 2 Night
  15. Prince & The New Power Generation - 7
  16. Prince & The New Power Generation - Nothing Compares 2 U (feat. Rosie Gaines) (Live)
  17. Prince & The New Power Generation - My Name Is Prince (Single Version)
  18. Let's Go Crazy (Special Dance Mix)
  19. Little Red Corvette (Dance Mix)
  20. Let's Work (Dance Remix)
  21. Pop Life (Fresh Dance Mix)
  22. She's Always in My Hair (12" Version)
  23. Raspberry Beret (Extended 12" Version)
  24. Kiss (Extended)
  25. U Got the Look (Long Look)
  26. Hot Thing (Extended Remix)
  27. Thieves in the Temple (Remix)
  28. Prince & The New Power Generation - Cream (N.P.G. Mix)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

No other artist of the rock & roll era compares to Prince. He was the rare combination of a visionary pop conceptualist and master musician who could capture the sounds he imagined, a quality that fueled his remarkable success in the 1980s. Ideas came to Prince so quickly, they couldn't be contained on his own records, either with or without his backing band the Revolution. He masterminded albums by the Time and Sheila E, and gave away hit songs to the Bangles and Sheena Easton, shaping the sound of popular music in the process. There wasn't an area of pop music in the '80s that didn't bear his influence: it could be heard in freaky funk and R&B slow jams, in thick electro-techno and neo-psychedelic rock, and right at the top of the pop charts. Prince's reign continued into the early '90s, a time which found him swapping the Revolution for the jazz-funk New Power Generation, but by the middle of the decade, he'd entered a cold war with his record company that contributed to a slow slide down the charts. Once he received emancipation from his contract, he seized the opportunity to release as much music as he could record, occasionally taking the time to focus his aim at the mainstream, scoring such hits as 2004's Musicology in the process. Prince produced new music at a furious pace throughout the last decade of his life, which is what made his death in 2016 such a shock: his music was ceaselessly, endlessly alive and full of possibility.

Return to “Funk, Soul, R&B (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”