FileCat premium

Karel Boehlee Trio - At the Beauforthuis (Live) (2021) [Cool Jazz]; FLAC (tracks)

West Coast Jazz, Soul-Jazz, Standards
Mike1985
Uploader

Karel Boehlee Trio - At the Beauforthuis (Live) (2021) [Cool Jazz]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 15 Feb 2024, 10:45

Artist: Karel Boehlee Trio
Album: At the Beauforthuis (Live)
Genre: Cool Jazz
Label: Baseline Jazz
Released: 2021
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Yuka 06:33
  2. Passage of Jaco 08:00
  3. Below the Surface 07:40
  4. Goodbye Cerbaia 05:35
  5. Poggi Bonzi 08:13
  6. Twillight 05:59
  7. Eternal Moonlight 04:52
  8. Mystery of Reason 06:02
  9. Get Your Frinch Back 05:13
  10. End of an Illusion 05:58
  11. In My Dreams 03:39

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Personnel:
  • Bass – Hein Van de Geyn
  • Drums – Hans Van Oosterhout
  • Piano – Karel Boehlee

Timeless Jazz Syndicate Phase III] European Jazz Trio's first pianist, Carl Boerly's at-home live performance in 2006 with the Dutch Trio with Hein Van de Gein - Hans Van Oosterhout! Boerly's world, full of delicate and beautiful melodies, is just beautiful! Recorded in 2006.

On top of being a pianist, Karel is a very original composer as well. Over the years he has written quite a large repertoire of strongly individual originals. And I must say that it is through his original compositions that I hear most clearly what Karel wants to portray. To put it in words is not easy, so it seemed best to me to record it on my label, and share my enthusiasm with the listeners in this way. Our pal Hans van Oosterhout was excited as well and so we found a few free dates in our calendars. Lidwien Vork, the wonderful owner of the Beauforthuis in Austerlitz, was more than hospitable to have us come and record at her place. We recorded in the daytime, and invited some people as audience at night. Chris Weeda was our more than capable engineer. I must say I am happy, more than happy to present to you the musical world of one of my favourite pianists: Karel Boehlee. Enjoy!

Return to “Mainstream Jazz, Cool (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”