FileCat premium

The Weeknd - The Highlights (Deluxe) (2024) [R&B, Alternative]; FLAC (tracks)

Funk, Soul, R&B
CountryBlues

The Weeknd - The Highlights (Deluxe) (2024) [R&B, Alternative]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby CountryBlues » 23 Feb 2024, 12:05

Artist: The Weeknd
Album: The Highlights (Deluxe)
Genre: R&B, Alternative
Label: Universal Republic Records
Released: 2021/2024
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Die For You
  2. Starboy (feat. Daft Punk)
  3. Save Your Tears
  4. Blinding Lights
  5. In Your Eyes
  6. Wicked Games
  7. Can't Feel My Face
  8. I Feel It Coming (feat. Daft Punk)
  9. The Weeknd & Kendrick Lamar - Pray For Me
  10. Heartless
  11. The Hills
  12. The Morning
  13. Call Out My Name
  14. Often
  15. Ariana Grande & The Weeknd – Love Me Harder
  16. Earned It (Fifty Shades Of Grey)
  17. Acquainted
  18. After Hours
  19. The Weeknd, JENNIE & Lily Rose Depp – One Of The Girls
  20. The Weeknd & Madonna (feat. Playboi Carti) - Popular (From The Idol Vol. 1 (Music from the HBO Original Series))
  21. The Weeknd & Gesaffelstein - I Was Never There
  22. House Of Balloons / Glass Table Girls
  23. Less Than Zero
  24. Is There Someone Else?
  25. Party Monster
  26. Stargirl Interlude (feat. Lana Del Rey)
  27. Tell Your Friends
  28. Sacrifice
  29. Reminder
  30. In The Night
  31. Wasted Times
  32. Take My Breath
  33. Swedish House Mafia & The Weeknd – Moth To A Flame
  34. Out of Time
  35. King Of The Fall
  36. High For This

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Featuring a reworked tracklist and more songs from the Weeknd’s aforementioned projects, his studio album Dawn FM (2022), the soundtrack to his television series ‘The Idol’ (2023), and his promotional single “King of the Fall” (2014). Released two days before the Weeknd provided the halftime entertainment at Super Bowl LV, The Highlights also happened to arrive near the tenth anniversary of House of Balloons, the singer’s debut mixtape. Considering where he’s gone in that time, from a shadowy unknown to a global pop star, there’s no knocking the impulse to look back. In February 2021, the Weeknd was still deep in the promotional cycle for After Hours, but it’s nonetheless surprising that more selections are from that album including three singles that went Top Ten in his native Canada and the U.S. than any other Weeknd release. Beauty Behind the Madness and Starboy, the two previous number one albums, are also well represented, leaving the remainder to be drawn from House of Balloons and the My Dear Melancholy, EP (while the second and third tapes and Kiss Land are shut out). This also gathers the hits that originated on the soundtracks for Fifty Shades of Grey and Black Panther, plus the Ariana Grande duet “Love Me Harder.” The Highlights is a well-selected point of entry. That it rarely dips into album cuts and doesn’t include all of the major singles speaks to the depth of the catalog.

Return to “Funk, Soul, R&B (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”