FileCat premium

Kenny G - Innocence (2023) [Smooth Jazz]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

Crossover Jazz, Easy Listening
Mike1985
Uploader

Kenny G - Innocence (2023) [Smooth Jazz]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 10 Mar 2024, 07:27

Artist: Kenny G
Album: Innocence
Genre: Smooth Jazz
Label: Concord Records
Released: 2023
Quality: FLAC (tracks+.cue)
Tracklist:
  1. Acapella Lullaby (2:05)
  2. Rock-A-Bye Baby (3:25)
  3. A Mother's Lullaby (3:17)
  4. Nocturne Op.9 No.2 (2:27)
  5. Edelweiss (3:28)
  6. Tender Lullaby (3:34)
  7. Berceuse (3:49)
  8. Kinderlove (4:06)
  9. Over the Rainbow (3:12)
  10. Major Lullaby (3:20)
  11. Lullaby Tres (2:05)
  12. Studio City Lullaby (2:21)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Multi-platinum selling and Grammy-Award winning cultural icon Kenny G announced today the upcoming release of Innocence, the legendary saxophonist’s 20th studio album, available everywhere early December through Concord Records. The highly anticipated new album will feature 12-tracks, all of which embrace the theme of lullabies, a cultural and familial tradition that is very special to Kenny. From renditions of timeless pieces such as “Rock-a-Bye Baby,” and Harold Arlen’s “Over the Rainbow,” to seven original tracks, fans can expect Kenny’s signature soprano saxophone to uplift audiences throughout, as it aims to conjure aural nostalgia of the highest order.

“Lullabies are very special to me. They hold a special place in my heart,” expressed Kenny on the new album. “It’s the melodies. They are beautiful and timeless and whenever I hear them, wonderful memories start rushing back to me. I was extremely honored to record this collection of familiar lullabies (along with some original ones), and I hope that when you hear these timeless melodies, they will bring back wonderful memories or help you start new ones.”

The release of Innocence follows Kenny’s chart topping 19th studio album, New Standards - an album that remained on the Billboard Contemporary Jazz Chart for 9 straight weeks, and accumulated millions streams - and his critically praised HBO MAX music documentary, LISTENING TO KENNY G, which garnered rave reviews. Innocence also marks Kenny’s latest effort with longtime collaborators, arrangers, and composers Randy Waldman and William Ross, who supplied the album’s orchestral arrangements, recorded at London’s famed AIR Studios Kenny G is the biggest selling instrumental musician of the modern era, and one of the best-selling artists of all time. With global sales totaling more than 75-million records and 1.5 billion streams, the jazz icon has accumulated a staggering 24-award nominations throughout his almost 50-year career and has taken home a Grammy Award, American Music Award, two NAACP Awards, and two Soul Train Music Awards. With classic, top-selling studio albums including Duotones, Silhouette, Breathless, Miracles: The Holiday Album, Heart and Soul and Brazilian Nights, Kenny has maintained a high level of creative excellence through decades of unprecedented commercial success.

Return to “Smooth, Jazz-Pop (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”