FileCat premium

Isaiah J. Thompson - A Guaraldi Holiday (2023) [Mainstream Jazz, Cool]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

West Coast Jazz, Soul-Jazz, Standards
Mike1985
Uploader

Isaiah J. Thompson - A Guaraldi Holiday (2023) [Mainstream Jazz, Cool]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 01 Apr 2024, 17:12

Artist: Isaiah J. Thompson
Album: A Guaraldi Holiday
Genre: Mainstream Jazz, Cool
Label: Outside in Music
Released: 2023
Quality: FLAC (tracks+.cue)
Tracklist:
  1. Great Pumpkin Waltz (4:12)
  2. Charlie Brown Theme (feat. John Pizzarelli) (4:26)
  3. Thanksgiving Theme (6:32)
  4. Little Birdie (feat. Tyreek McDole) (6:36)
  5. O Tannenbaum (O Christmas Tree) (feat. Anthony Hervey) (5:00)
  6. Christmas Is Coming (4:05)
  7. Christmas Time Is Here (4:02)
  8. The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire) (feat. Robbie Lee) (3:47)
  9. What Child Is This? (Greensleeves) (6:13)
  10. Auld Lang Syne (2:43)
  11. Heartburn Waltz (feat. Alexa Tarantino) (5:33)
  12. Linus and Lucy (6:12)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Acclaimed pianist and composer Isaiah J. Thompson offers jazz lovers a spirit-lifting gift this holiday season, announcing the release of A Guaraldi Holiday.

A tribute to the eclectic music of Vince Guaraldi – work which served as a both an introduction to jazz, and as a childhood sound track for generations of music lovers, Thompson included – the invigorating set was co-produced by Thompson with John Pizzarelli and features 12 fresh tracks, each one an exercise in nostalgic expressionism.

“To this day, any time I hear ‘Christmas Time Is Here,’ ‘Thanksgiving Theme’ or ‘Linus and Lucy,’ I’m reminded how much Guaraldi’s music has shaped who I am today,” he says. “The holidays carry so many of my most precious memories and I can’t imagine them without Guaraldi. I want to pay tribute to him because for so many people I believe Vince Guaraldi may have been their introduction to great music and to jazz.”

Return to “Mainstream Jazz, Cool (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”