FileCat premium

Federico Malaman - LIFE (2018) [Jazz Fusion]; FLAC (tracks)

Jazz-Rock, Jazz-Funk, Jazzy Blues
Mike1985
Uploader

Federico Malaman - LIFE (2018) [Jazz Fusion]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 01 Apr 2024, 17:24

Artist: Federico Malaman
Album: LIFE
Genre: Jazz Fusion
Label: Setticlavio Edizioni
Released: 2018
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Sevenandsix - 04:40
  2. Slappyness - 03:52
  3. Song for Marco - 04:58
  4. Downpour - 05:12
  5. Love Mood - 04:06
  6. Tango Asimmetrico - 04:03
  7. Life - 04:42
  8. Afro Fred - 04:21
  9. Uncle Joe - 04:37
  10. Thank You Mr. Jp - 03:23

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Italian bass guru Federico Malaman has released a new solo album, entitled Life. The recording, which marks 14 years since his first solo effort, is a snapshot of the bassist’s life.

“The full album title should actually be ‘Life is not in 4/4’”, he states. “4/4 is the simplest, straightforward meter. Real life is not like that: there are ups and downs, change of plans, pleasant surprises and unbearable pains… ‘Life’ was conceived from the awareness that I have a new musical maturity I want to share. A record comes from a musician’s urge to take a photograph of himself at a certain moment of his musical history. And I wanted my personality, my bass playing, my musical ideas and my writing sensibility of today to be captured on tape.”

Life has six brand new compositions, three re-workings of his existing songs, and a cover of Michele Polga’s “Downpour.” Malaman shared a video along with us for the song “Afro Fred,” which he says is one of his favorites on the album. “I am a great enthusiast of African rhythms. I like the way it triggers an uncontrollable urge to dance. Anyone who has ever seen one of my live performances knows how much I love dancing.”
by Kevin Johnson

Return to “Jazz Fusion (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”