FileCat premium

VA - Get Down With The Philly Sound (A Very Special Collection By Dimitri From Paris) (2010) [Soul/Funk/Disco]

Mike1985
Uploader

VA - Get Down With The Philly Sound (A Very Special Collection By Dimitri From Paris) (2010) [Soul/Funk/Disco]

Unread postby Mike1985 » 10 Apr 2024, 19:10

Artist: Various
Album: Get Down With The Philly Sound (A Very Special Collection By Dimitri From Paris)
Genre: Soul/Funk/Disco
Released: 2010
Quality: mp3, 320 kbps
Tracklist:
    CD 1: The Originals
  1. Teddy Pendergrass - You Can't Hide From Yourself (4:08)
  2. Eddie Kendricks - He's A Friend (4:45)
  3. Philly Devotions - Hurt So Bad (5:38)
  4. Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - Bad Luck (8:00)
  5. The Jacksons - Living Together (4:27)
  6. Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - Tell The World How I Feet About 'cha Baby (5:56)
  7. John Davis & The Monster Orchestra - Night And Day (5:09)
  8. Carl Bean - I Was Born This Way (7:51)
  9. The Trammps - The Night The Lights Went Out (7:06)
  10. Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - The Love I Lost (6:25)
  11. Charles Mann - Do It Again (4:55)
  12. Teddy Pendergrass - The More I Get, The More I Want (4:28)
  13. T.J.M. - I Don't Need No Music (9:46)

CD 2: The Reworks
  1. Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - The Love I Lost [Dimitri From Paris Super Disco Blend] (11:43)
  2. Philly Devotions - Hurt So Bad [Dimitri From Paris Super Disco Blend] (9:43)
  3. The Jacksons - Living Together [A Dimitri From Paris Disco Re-Edit] (7:55)
  4. Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - Bad Luck [A Dimitry From Paris Disco Re-Edit] (9:11)
  5. Teddy Pendergrass - The More I Get, The More I Want [Dimitri From Paris Super Disco Blend] (8:26)
  6. Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - Tell The World How I Feel About 'cha Baby [A Dimitri From Paris Disco R (6:26)
  7. Teddy Pendergrass - You Can't Hide From Yourself [Dimitri From Paris Super Disco Blend] (8:57)
  8. Eddie Kendricks - He's A Friend [Dimitri From Paris Super Disco Blend] (7:39)
  9. The Trammps - The Night The Lights Went Out [A Dimitri From Paris Disco Re-Edit] (7:32)

CD 3: Japan Only Bonus CD
  1. Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - The Love I Lost [Dimitri From Paris Super Disco Blend - Take 2] (10:44)
  2. Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - The Love I Lost [Dimitri From Paris Super Disco Instrumental] (11:29)
  3. Teddy Pendergrass - You Can't Hide From Yourself [Dimitri From Paris Super Disco Version] (9:32)
  4. Teddy Pendergrass - You Can't Hide From Yourself [Dimitri From Paris Super Disco Instrumental] (8:56)
  5. Philly Devotions - Hurt So Bad [Dimitri From Paris Crooze Groove] (6:37)
  6. Philly Devotions - Hurt So Bad [Dimitri From Paris Super Disco Instrumental] (9:42)
  7. Teddy Pendergrass - The More I Get, The More I Want [Dimitri From Paris Super Disco Instrumental] (8:26)
  8. Eddie Kendricks - He's A Friend [Dimitri From Paris Super Disco Instrumental] (8:34)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Return to “Jazz (lossy - mp3)”