FileCat premium

Ana Carla Maza - Alma [EP] (2018) [Afro-Cuban Jazz]; FLAC (tracks)

Latin, Afro-Beat, Afro-Cuban, Klezmer Jazz, Tango Nuevo, Bossa Nova
Mike1985
Uploader

Ana Carla Maza - Alma [EP] (2018) [Afro-Cuban Jazz]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 21 Apr 2024, 13:35

Artist: Ana Carla Maza
Album: Alma [EP]
Genre: Afro-Cuban Jazz
Label: Saraswati Music
Released: 2018
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Quiero (03:53)
  2. Alma (03:05)
  3. Interlude (03:12)
  4. Au revoir (03:10)
  5. Juntos (03:51)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Personnel:
  • Ana Carla Maza (cello, vocal)
  • Alexandre Koneski (guitar, electronics)
  • Naghib Shanbehzadeh (percussions, electronics)

Ana Carla Maza shares her lightning enthusiasm for life with her music that combines various electronic beats and latin rhythms, organic sonorities (her cello…) and her warm voice on debut EP Alma fall 16 November 2018.

Ana Carla Maza, young singer, songwriter and musician presents her debut EP featuring songs she composed while an international resident student at the Centre International des Arts in Paris last year.

Teaming up with electro artist and producer Clement Bazin between musicology classes at the Sorbonne and Bazin's time o ff from touring worldwide with Woodkid the two weaved Ana Carla's musical instrument: the cello and her melodic vocals with Clement's carefully chosen sounds. "I was very happy to have a chance to get my hands on songs that were already finished but very bare, with very little orchestration. I enjoyed finding the right balance between the rhythmic and the bass, the right keyboards and programming. It was great to have that space to work with and a great pleasure to work with Ana Carla"

Return to “World Fusion, Ethnic Jazz (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”